• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Garmin S1 Approach Golf GPS Watch

ugoderosa

Renowned Member
12/9/10
Just bought this nifty golf gps watch from Garmin. Gives you distances to the green (front, middle, back), shot distance, par for the hole you are playing.

Also, automatically locates your course, automatic advance to next hole. No subscriptions, etc. Just a great basic unit with only the features I use. I have other devices but never use the features. I just really want to know my distance to the green.

Watch is very light, and the rubber strap design really keeps the watch in place. You quickly forget it is on your wrist.

iPhonePictures2145.jpg

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Cool device; i like the only basic information style aswell :)

Too bad only available with/for US and canadian courses :(

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
This is a very nice tool. I would get one, but I love wearing my reps while playing! :lol:

ugoderosa

Renowned Member
12/9/10
Cool device; i like the only basic information style aswell :)

Too bad only available with/for US and canadian courses :(

Actually, Garmin has quite a few courses throughout Europe and Australia as well. A list of the courses can be found on the Garmin site.

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Actually, Garmin has quite a few courses throughout Europe and Australia as well. A list of the courses can be found on the Garmin site.

Oh yes, thanks. Just had a look, 3 courses in Hamburg out like 25? Needs some more uploaded to make this interesting for me. But will keep this on my radar :)