• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

From Lucy again

CBJones

Getting To Know The Place
17/4/17
Lucy takes her time and gets only the best possible watch. I ordered a Vacheron Overseas over a month ago and she has sent back 3 watches to the factory to be replaced after they failed her QC. I usually email her asking for an update every 4 or 5 days and she responds promptly. It is a long wait when the watch keeps getting sent back to the factory, but it will be the best rep the factory can make once Lucy approves it. Now I get to wait on shipping haha

krubs

28/6/17
How long have you been waiting for QC pics from Lucy? I am a first time buyer and after such fantastic reviews, decided to use Lucy... She responded to my emails really quickly...up until I sent payment via WU. She collected payment from WU and confirmed via email but I havent heard from her since. I have sent two emails to check status of QC pics but am getting nothing back. It's been two weeks since I sent payment and last heard from her. Should I be concerned?
Same here. haven't heard anything a week later. Payment was picked up..

D

d4m.test

Lucy has been quick with me, but she's hard to get ahold of after payment. I really like sead so far.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

Radio silence from Lucy yet again! I've received QC pics, she said she was testing the watch for two days and if it worked well she could send. That was 8 days ago and I've heard nothing- it takes no time at all to send an update email. I have sent two emails but no reply from Lucy. I chose her because of her good reviews but I am really, really disappointed. Before payment, she would reply almost instantly- as soon she got my money, nothing. Really disappointing

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
Radio silence from Lucy yet again! I've received QC pics, she said she was testing the watch for two days and if it worked well she could send. That was 8 days ago and I've heard nothing- it takes no time at all to send an update email. I have sent two emails but no reply from Lucy. I chose her because of her good reviews but I am really, really disappointed. Before payment, she would reply almost instantly- as soon she got my money, nothing. Really disappointing

Please remember that she is just one person taking care of almost fifty people on a daily basis, patience is key in this game and you will not be disappointed.

D

d4m.test

Same here.... still waiting

poinds

17/4/17

No offense, but this is the rep game man. I've bought four watches from Lucy. Yeah she takes her sweet time but you WILL get your watch. Like someone said, she's one person and is super busy because a lot of people trust her. I've had radio silence from Lucy for 10 days but she's always delivered.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

D

d4m.test

I don't get concerned over her not delivering. I do find it as a turn off how responsive she is before getting money, then how poor communication is after funds received.....

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
I don't get concerned over her not delivering. I do find it as a turn off how responsive she is before getting money, then how poor communication is after funds received.....

Hi Friend,

Seems I missed your email and I am really sorry for reply you late,
can you tell me your email address?I will check and back to you asap,thank you.

Regards
Lucy