• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] Franken Rolex Comex Submariner 16800

aksl

Patron
Certified
19/9/18
About
Franken Rolex Comex Submariner 16800
Willing to Ship to?
WW
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
PayPal F&F
Movement Details?
VR3135
Piece Origin?
Built by me
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Used
Why Are You Selling?
Too many watches
Asking Price?
Trade Value / Cost:
Currency Accepted?
EUR
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Raddave
Shipping Costs?
20-60€
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Up for sale is a Rolex Comex Submariner 16800

This is a rare Comex ref. 16800 with an early matte dial, sapphire crystal, open 6/9 datewheel and an insert with beautiful serifs.

Build is based on the Vietnam 16800 case, reshaped and refinished. Fitted with a Comex case back with period correct engravings and serial number, consistent with a genuine Comex 16800 dated 1981.

Every part of this build has been selected to match a Comex 16800 from 1981. Every detail, down to the caseback stamps and serials is period-correct and matching.

Please note the insert pearl has a crack.

Watch is presented on a bracelet but the sale is for HEAD ONLY.

Parts:

Vietnam Comex 16800 case €680
Vietnam Comex 16800 dial €250
Gen DW, open 6/9 €320
Gen insert €150
Gen crown 703, €130
Gen hands, relumed €230
Click spring/tension ring/fat spring bars/screws €70
VR3135 Movement €130
Work €90
_________
Total €2050

Once package is handed over to the courier and tracking provided the responsibility lies with the buyer regarding any customs issues or lost package.

Thanks for looking!

Kls9Y1.jpeg

Klsnwj.jpeg

Kls6V4.jpeg

KlsriI.jpeg

Klstpc.jpeg

KlsBGX.jpeg

KlslLi.jpeg

Klsp8b.jpeg

KlsC7p.jpeg

KlsT35.jpeg

KlsXYF.jpeg

Klsdwt.jpeg

Klskc2.jpeg

Baccaracca669

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Patron
Certified
25/11/23
Kent, UK
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

• Love
Reactions: aksl

xray7

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
Old Dart
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

• Love

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22

• Love

Kalmine64

Patron
Certified
21/9/19
EU

• Love

kuntrol7

25/3/14
Conus

• Wow

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

• Love

streethawk

Supporter
Certified
15/3/21

• Love

Baccaracca669

Supporter
Patron
Certified
25/11/23
Kent, UK