• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] Franken Noob GMT II 116713LN

SlippinJimmy

Renowned Member
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
23/9/17
Willing to Ship to?
WW
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
PP F&F (if necessary)
Movement Details?
Noob CHS
Piece Origin?
M2M
Warranty Provided?
As seen
Item Condition?
Fair/Good
Why Are You Selling?
Not to my taste
Trade Value / Cost:
£1,060
Shipping Costs?
TBD
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Taken this watch as a part exchange to try something new, however GMT’s aren’t really my thing.

Build specs below, taken from the initial owners sale:

Noob GMT master ii : $600
gen dial : $400-450
gen hands (all): $350
gen crystal: $300
rep rubber b strap (size Xs): $50
Total: $1700 (£1290)

Undisclosed to me, the cyclops has a small blemish. Although it’s barely noticeable, I’m waiving the cost of the crystal entirely (minus $300/~£230).

I’ve rebrushed and repolished the case after taking the photos as I noticed a few blemishes (will upload some additional photos when home showing the refinished case).

Really nice watch as it stands with the gen dial, handset and crystal. Gen crown and bezel/insert would be the icing on the cake.

Will consider swapping for pretty much anything - show me what you’ve got! Will accept stock watches plus cash, or frankens of a similar value, though I will make an exception and do a straight swap even if it’s worth is slightly lower, and it’s something I like.

Reactions: Dadda81 and Robsen

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: SlippinJimmy

Cal_Bear

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
8/12/23
USA
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

SlippinJimmy

Renowned Member
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
23/9/17

SlippinJimmy

Renowned Member
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
23/9/17

SlippinJimmy

Renowned Member
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
23/9/17

SlippinJimmy

Renowned Member
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
23/9/17

SlippinJimmy

Renowned Member
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
23/9/17

SERCIONS

I'm Pretty Popular
28/1/15
Old Europe

Quartzkid2

Renowned Member
9/10/21

catana1981

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
14/10/12
UK