• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Franken builds by Nikz19 megathread

DQ69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/9/23
damn, who's watch is this Nik? i want to buy it 🙂

Novser

Looking Around
25/9/23
CF 126334
-Gen dial
-Gen hands
-Gen crystal
-Gen datewheel
-Gen crown
-Plated bezel

Hello, I’m trying to do a Frankenstein build of a vsf 126334. Do you know what part numbers I would use for the fluted bezel, hands, dial, and crown?
Thanks

Berlinberlin25

Horology Curious
7/11/23
CF 126618LB
Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob CF seinen Beschichtungslieferanten gewechselt hat oder ob es sich nur um ein schlechtes Exemplar handelt, aber die Farbe dieses Exemplars ist schrecklich

Gen-Kristall
Datumsrad der Generation
Neu vergoldet mit 18 Karat Gold

Perfekt

messias

Horology Curious
28/10/09
Patiently waiting for a Daytona meteorite build. Please post it here when its ready so i can drool over the pics while its in shipping :)
Tried messaging you but i understand you are busy at these times.

jetsby1

Supporter
Certified
4/4/22
NYC
Patiently waiting for a Daytona meteorite build. Please post it here when its ready so i can drool over the pics while its in shipping :)
Tried messaging you but i understand you are busy at these times.
Best to let the man enjoy some time off with his family. He'll get back to us all soon enough. I'm drooling over my Franken 126710BLRO and Panda build from him too 😂

Ehenesey1

Horology Curious
1/2/22
Rolex 16234.

-Ebay case
-VR3135
-Raffles bracelet
-Gen 18k WG bezel
-Gen mini roman dial
-Gen hands
-Gen crystal
-Gen datewheel
-Gen crown

Rolex 16234.

-Ebay case
-VR3135
-Raffles bracelet
-Gen 18k WG bezel
-Gen mini roman dial
-Gen hands
-Gen crystal
-Gen datewheel
-Gen crown

How did you find a case that would accept so many gen parts? I’ve purchased a 2824 case and would like to add a gen bezel and perhaps crown but I’m not sure if that’s a possibility with said case.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
How did you find a case that would accept so many gen parts? I’ve purchased a 2824 case and would like to add a gen bezel and perhaps crown but I’m not sure if that’s a possibility with said case.
He's a watchmaker.

pafou

Known Member
Patron
Certified
5/8/18
Nice builds @Nikz19
The YG Day date with onyx dial is especially cool. How good do you consider the dial?