• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] Franken Batgirl 126710 BLNR 3285 Jubilee by Johnny Depp

Neil McCauley

Supporter
Certified
19/10/20
Germany
About
Franken Batgirl 126710 BLNR 3285
Willing to Ship to?
Germany & EU
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal F&F
Movement Details?
Piece Origin?
Johnny Depp
Warranty Provided?
none
Item Condition?
8/10
Why Are You Selling?
Need funds for Gen
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
Euro
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Stuvetjee
Shipping Costs?
included
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hello Guys,

today i have my Franken 126710 BLNR Batgirl made by Johnny Depp. Watch runs great and has nice feeling because of the Gen Bezel and Inlay. More comfortable to wear with the Jubilee Bracelet.

Here the modification List of the Watch:

C+ 3285 126710 BLNR Base Watch
2.7mm Gasket for Crystal
Hyrtel Genuine
Bezel & Insert Genuine
Assembly + Waterproof

1 Extra Link for Bracelet

Bought this watch from Johnny Depp who assembled and built this beauty.

The Condition of the watch is 8/10 , looks really nice on the Wrist in Daylight, the Gen Bezel and Inlay make a huge difference.

I reserve the right to choose the Buyer, no notes on Paypal F&F Payment. No Payment details bevore green light of a Moderator !

Please no Lowballers or Time Robbers, who comes first get the Watch ( after Green) its exactly like in real life.

I will ship the Watch same Day payment arrives with Tracking ID if it´s a working Day via DHL, package will be Bumpproof.

No refunds, no returns when the Watch leaves my Hands i am not responsible for loss or custom Issues.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: Johnny Depp

Neil McCauley

Supporter
Certified
19/10/20
Germany
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Neil McCauley

Supporter
Certified
19/10/20
Germany

Neil McCauley

Supporter
Certified
19/10/20
Germany

Neil McCauley

Supporter
Certified
19/10/20
Germany

scowms32

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/9/16

Neil McCauley

Supporter
Certified
19/10/20
Germany

Neil McCauley

Supporter
Certified
19/10/20
Germany

matt215

"Better to illuminate than merely to shine."
2/4/24
United States

5Digits

🇺🇸
Patron
Certified
27/12/21
USA

Neil McCauley

Supporter
Certified
19/10/20
Germany

Neil McCauley

Supporter
Certified
19/10/20
Germany

Neil McCauley

Supporter
Certified
19/10/20
Germany