• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] Franken 116610LN

Messi

⚡️
Patron
Certified
28/4/13
🇺🇸
About
116610 LN Franken submariner
Willing to Ship to?
CONUS / WW
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal/venmo
Movement Details?
vr3135 + blue hairspring
Piece Origin?
m2m
Warranty Provided?
none once shipped
Item Condition?
Great
Why Are You Selling?
too many submariners
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
usd
Who Approved High Value Sale?
raddave
Shipping Costs?
free
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hi all,
Selling a gorgeous black sub i recently aquired in a trade. Letting it go as i already have 4 submariners and this exact one as well.

Purchased from @Seamaster3459 who originally aquired from the link below.

After He purchased it, He added a genuine datewheel, Prof Crystal & Had it serviced and waterproofed by OASCOM

All proofs will be sent to mods and buyer of course.

Original sales link:

Price Breakdown

GEN Dial 850
GEN Handset 350
GEN Datewheel 150
Prof Crystal 200
GEN Bezel Insert + GEN Bezel 1200
V6S Case + Bracelet 260
ZZF Clasp 40
ZZF Bezel Clicksprings 50
ZZF Crystal 100
ZZF Crown 60
VR3135 w/ Blue Hairspring 160
OASCOM: Crystal install, Pressure testing to 10atm & Movement service 3135; 350

Total: $3570

Selling for $3000

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: Messi

CTbeforeLP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/12/21
Canada
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: Messi

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16

Messi

⚡️
Patron
Certified
28/4/13
🇺🇸

Reactions: jason0341

Messi

⚡️
Patron
Certified
28/4/13
🇺🇸

Messi

⚡️
Patron
Certified
28/4/13
🇺🇸

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia