• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FRANCK MULLER CONQUISTADORSC - need help

samurai jack

5/6/07

Perry

12/5/07
I own Joshua's swiss eta version with black dial and SS band. Its a nice looking rep. The crown is too big vs the gen..no big deal. However if you look at the pictures you will see that one edge of the end link has "cut" lines where it was left unfinished. This is actually the way these watches come...dont ask me why! Its on one side of both end links. Other than this the watch is very nice although I have heard issues with the band screws popping loose. I think if you want this watch the best scenario would be to either get someone to polish out the cut marks on the end links OR scrap the SS band alltogether and fit a nice black croc strap with deployment.

Perry

12/5/07
Who are you buying from? It does not look like an accurate rep.

WatchGuy07

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/11/07
I own a nice homage FM made by IWI. It's swiss 2824 movement, embossed dial, sapphire, solid steel links that screw down, etc... and they're pretty affordable considering they have many of the features of an expensive watch.

Just one way to go if you want a gen.

HTH

samurai jack

5/6/07
WatchGuy07 said:
I own a nice homage FM made by IWI. It's swiss 2824 movement, embossed dial, sapphire, solid steel links that screw down, etc... and they're pretty affordable considering they have many of the features of an expensive watch.

Just one way to go if you want a gen.

HTH

Hi...where can I get this FM from? thanks