• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Franck Muller - 100% Genuine Dials for Crazy Hours, Master Banker & Conquistador

mosh_2k7

Renowned Member
Certified
28/9/10
Ive got a few spare 100% genuine franck muller dials avaliable for sale. If anyone is interested, i`ll put them up for sale in the sale sections. All the dials have some minor defect, and most require lume. These will be great for a franken build. Here are the ones ive got avaliable:

DSC02216.jpg

DSC02218.jpg

DSC02219.jpg

DSC02220.jpg

acharria

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/10/09
Sorry for ask..
if these are gen dials, why they need lume?

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Does anyone know if these will work with rep cases and movements?

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mosh_2k7

Renowned Member
Certified
28/9/10
Sorry for ask..
if these are gen dials, why they need lume?

Because the dials are essentially factory rejects. If you were manufacturing a watch that retails $25,000, you would want the dial to be 100% perfect. For that reason, the factory just rejects them. Some dials are rejected before the lume is applied, some are rejected after the lume is applied, some are rejected before the numbers are even painted.

Look at these pictures:

fmsmall.jpg

fmlong2.jpg

fmlong1.jpg

Look how the dials are made:

[AME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93W5AvdBMxE[/AME]

Dial with flash in complete darkness:

DSC02223.jpg

Dial without flash in complete darkness:

DSC02224.jpg

Does anyone know if these will work with rep cases and movements?

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The long red crazy hours dial & the small silver crazy hours dial will fit the rep watches, but you will have to shave off the 2 metal pegs at the back.

The other large black & blue crazy hours dial will also fit the rep case, but you will need to shave the dial on the sides and the corners.

The other dials im not sure about

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Something you dont see every day... Many frankens on the way..!

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Great dials! Milk your source for more! Steal the trash can! I'll help carry it :)

I haven't seen a square Crazy Times rep in a long time

Steven13au

Looking Around
18/6/15
Hi, I just got my Franck muller Crazy hour. Need a good dial. So googling and found this. Is it available? I think my model is FM 8880 CH

elloello

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/3/14
U.K.
^^^^

8880 are a jumbo case so it's a no I'm afraid on that model for gen crazy hour dials,