• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fore! Hi guys :)

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Hello my fellow golfers.:golf:

As you maybe read I inherited Q5?'s job as section mod here in our fine little club house. Just couldn't resist his offer as golf is just as fascinating as our beloved (rep) watches. As beeing a supermod Q's time is absorbed by running this place and keeping an eye on the more tricky sections of RWI. I'm sure he will have a look at our subforum on a regular basis, and hell yes, we need his input here. He's the only pro I know of @RWI :)

I often have to think what hobby comes first for myself - my love for watches or my love for golf ( family excluded of course ). The answer: I don't know!!!

I spend equal time trying to hit a decent draw as with fixing a keyless on a 6497 :facepalm:

So i tend to see myself as a "golflovingwatchnutter" or "watchlovinggolfnutter" ?? :lol:

My game? On a good day in the low/mid tens on a bad day? - forget it, lol ( I guess you all know what I'm talking about)

I dont want to change anything essential here but I will try to keep some positive "drive" in this section. :)

I can't do this on my own so all you golfers out there on RWI ( and I know of so many!!!) please help this fine little subforum to be and stay alive with vivid discussion. And if you have any ideas or suggestion please feel free to PM me.

Thanks for having me

Yours
co-ax

waterluver

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/7/11
Nothing i like more than a good game of golf but i wish they could slow the blades down on the windmill!!! i hit them ALL the time!! welcome to mod coax!!

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Golf is awesome...

a-hot-chicks-sexy-golf-15.jpg

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Great to have you as Golf Mod Co-Ax.

Remember to warm up before playing a round...just like Angel.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiIWVZUhwmo"]Miquel Angel Jimenez Warm Up Routine - YouTube[/ame]

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
Hello my fellow golfers.:golf:

My game? On a good day in the low/mid tens on a bad day? - forget it, lol ( I guess you all know what I'm talking about)

Yours
co-ax

Bah, that's nothing. I can do that on a single hole.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
Congrats, mr ax :)
I don't. Know so much about golf, but was'nt there a war about it twice?

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Lol, looks like he's about to take a dump

:lol1:

And he is supposed to be the "most interesting man" in golf :lolcina:

I suppose now that this section is moderated, slow play
will not be tolerated :)

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
:lol1:

And he is supposed to be the "most interesting man" in golf :lolcina:

I suppose now that this section is moderated, slow play
will not be tolerated :)

Cy, we´re to old for fast play in any sense, aren´t we? ;)