• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

For foxwild and doc holliday

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Refund?and the watch i sended ?i lost money and also the watch?please check my sales and trades buy and sell from 3 years ago. Never issues!

Sent from the RWI App

You probably have it.

The envelope was intact when received by the buyer. The glue seal was intact and strong. The envelope had no damage. No tampering was made.

And yes, we have gone through your past sales and trades. You have had this way of shipping watches for a while, in an envelope instead of a box to keep them protected and using a piece of paper to protect them. Very noob.

Two watches you sold arrived to their buyer either scratched up or broken because you the way you pack, the same way you packed FoxWilde's camera.

And instead of remedying them you said to one "cape cod will remove scratches".

There is no option. Refund FoxWilde.

RolexLover80

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/12/17
You probably have it.

The envelope was intact when received by the buyer. The glue seal was intact and strong. The envelope had no damage. No tampering was made.

And yes, we have gone through your past sales and trades. You have had this way of shipping watches for a while, in an envelope instead of a box to keep them protected and using a piece of paper to protect them. Very noob.

Two watches you sold arrived to their buyer either scratched up or broken because you the way you pack, the same way you packed FoxWilde's camera.

And instead of remedying them you said to one "cape cod will remove scratches".

There is no option. Refund FoxWilde.

I send a Daytona with Original arf box. Not the same pack of foxwilde. Yes,i say use capecod,And i think the Buyer is satisfied and not want refund. In 3 years i sell almost 7-8 between watchs and parts!all satisfied!

Sent from the RWI App

RolexLover80

Banned
19/12/17
And the second watch i send broken?what is?tell me !

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
This isn't about your past transactions.

We have already read how the buyers were dissatisfied with you by the way you ship things.

It's about this one. Refund the buyer. That's that. If you don't, it's not going to be good for you.

RolexLover80

Banned
19/12/17
Not good for me?i send all the Items and nobody tell me nothing to me. And satisfied. Also my ultimate sales,but depend by delivery and not by my responsability.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Not good for me?i send all the Items and nobody tell me nothing to me. And satisfied. Also my ultimate sales,but depend by delivery and not by my responsability.

That is incorrect. Stop being dishonest.

Yes, your last sale which is FoxWilde is on you.

Do you not understand that the package you sent to FoxWilde was intact, not opened by anyone? The seal was perfect and strong.

It's only looking bad for you. Not me, not RWI, not FoxWilde.

Refund him.

The only thing I want to hear from you now is that you will issue a refund and that you completed the refund.

Last edited:

RolexLover80

Banned
19/12/17
I want to feel all mods what think about it. because Who tell me the package was intact?are pics show it?not for say fox lie...but I ma not dishonest. Sono i want see what think other mods about it.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I want to feel all mods what think about it. because Who tell me the package was intact?are pics show it?not for say fox lie...but I ma not dishonest. Sono i want see what think other mods about it.

LOL.

That's not how it works. You are in no position to demand anything.

We saw the pictures. FoxWilde posted them.

FoxWilde, could you post a picture of how intact the envelope seal is?

You're dealing with me and I'm sure mods will agree.

Refund the money.

Last edited:

FoxWilde

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/12/18
ce7c1f076c206832f8e93da988f8f98b.jpg

83f2894ba111b5422888a7c7a303a5ba.jpg

e91cd1cf0ee1107da1cf5945fad1f457.jpg

d1099b8646c3221cc48c0fe1d1935c1c.jpg

Here are images of the package. There is a total of one tear on it near the top, made by me who used a key to open it. Adhesive on the flap is strong, and resists pulling open. All other sides show no cuts or rips, and no tape. The package was completely sealed one time, and was only reopened by me.

Pictures 1 and 2 show both sides of the end opposite to the top on the package (the end without the opening flap and the tear I made) completely sealed.

Pictures 3 and 4 show the top end with the flap, the top end was completely sealed with the envelopes adhesive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Thank you kindly, FoxWilde.

As you can see, RolexLover80, the package was intact. The seal is still strong and intact. Those are the pictures you wanted so here they be.

Time to refund the buyer. Clock is ticking.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
RolexLover80 you want another Mod to comment, here it is. mclarendude speaks for all of us. Do what he is saying. You have been here almost 3 years you should know better.

Reactions: mclarendude

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Thanks guys for chiming in.

RolexLover80, it's up to you. Either you refund or you don't. If you don't, you're going straight to the brig. Think about it.

Reactions: Glaude