• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FM Tourby has arrived

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
5b1dd7b2.jpg

9669a9e4.jpg

Well, maybe I've been spoilt of late or maybe it's just a matter of taste - possibly a bit of both - but to me, this latest watch is a bit, 'how ya goin'...

I can't help but be impressed by anything with a tourbillon movement - I love the subtle 'ticka ticka' audible from your wrist, and the tourbillon cradle is mesmerising to look at, but.... meh!

I think it might be the shi77y little rep strap that's putting me off - i don't really know, but I'm just not lovin' it....

Anyway, it does look kinda cool in the pics IMO.... Strange given that it's usually the other way around...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Rep straps that come with the rep are often not worth the money. Go get a nice Hirsch or Bob strap for that, you deserve it :)

Looks good. I don't know whether I want to know how much you spent for that beauty, though :)

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
I thin kit looks a very nice timepiece (even as a fantasy I think) If you decide you don't want it, just walk down Cavill Ave with it and someone will surely relieve you of it

:D

shandroid

13/9/10
Cavill is full of poofters.... Not in the gay sense, in the flashy 'I just defecated and it didn't even smell' sense, or on the other end of the spectrum, Terry Tough Kunt & Co.... I give it and them as wide a berth as possible.

Back to the watch though, I'm actually inclined to want to adorn it with a nice FM bracelet.... Would really class it up a bit I think....

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Damn, i am sure you or doing it on purpose..! Second tourby in one month??? I will resist again!!!

Nice watch, classy one! I hope i dont meet you anywhere cause i am so going to steal you!!!

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Rep straps that come with the rep are often not worth the money. Go get a nice Hirsch or Bob strap for that, you deserve it :)

Looks good. I don't know whether I want to know how much you spent for that beauty, though :)

Very sharp pal.

I agree with the doctor, the right strap will transform that...cheers

I'm so jealous

shandroid

13/9/10
Damn, i am sure you or doing it on purpose..! Second tourby in one month??? I will resist again!!!

Nice watch, classy one! I hope i dont meet you anywhere cause i am so going to steal you!!!

Pap, this is the kind of thing I'd hope to hear from a buxom, virile blonde with big boobs, lots of her own money and an insatiable sexual appetite....

Since you are not any of these things (that I know of :p) I'm going to put the inferred (lol) sexual connotation to one side and act like you didn't just say that! haha

Was actually looking at some HIrsch straps for it today.... I just don't want to bust out with another strap if I'm not actually sold on the watch itself first....

I'm thinking bracelet would be best though....

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Pap, this is the kind of thing I'd hope to hear from a buxom, virile blonde with big boobs, lots of her own money and an insatiable sexual appetite....

Since you are not any of these things (that I know of :p) I'm going to put the inferred (lol) sexual connotation to one side and act like you didn't just say that! haha

Was actually looking at some HIrsch straps for it today.... I just don't want to bust out with another strap if I'm not actually sold on the watch itself first....

LMAO...:biglaugh:

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

But i am still going to steal you!!!

shandroid

13/9/10
May have found a bracelet already!

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk