• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FM Rep owner's, your recomendations

pjlmcfc

Looking Around
21/7/12
Hi everybody, after looking around this forum and looking at all the trusted dealers websites i have decided to buy my first rep.

I have decided to buy a FM Casablanca rep and have some questions before i proceed.

I am hoping to get a recommendation from any FM rep owners as to which dealer sells the best quality replica. From pictures alone all the reps seem to be very similar so it is hard for me to choose a dealer.

Thanks,

Peter

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I don't know which model Casablanca you are after but most of the dealers should be able to get you one with no problems. I've had this one for 6 years. The bracelet is super duper shiny and supple. Check with Hontwatch and see if he can get you one...Happy shopping.

FranckMuller006Small.jpg

FranckMuller011Medium.jpg

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Oh nice Cybee. PM Guanaco for all things FM. He has a proverbial hard on for this brand, I have been told. :)

pjlmcfc

Looking Around
21/7/12
Thank you for the response Cybee your FM looks fantastic, I am hoping to buy a FM in black with a rubber strap. I have some questions about the strap for anybody who owns a FM rep with the rubber strap.

Peter

Thanks R2D4, I will PM Guanaco if possible.

Peter