• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fixable?

gez7ch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/5/24
Hey all!

My 5711 rep is broken as shown in the photos.

Is this fixable or did the watch reached its last day?

Huge thanks for the helpers 🙏🏻

gez7ch

16/5/24
No idea how this happened.
Unfortunately I have no clue which factory it is in order to get a new bracelet but oh well..

gez7ch

16/5/24
Your best friend is a calliper to measure all important dimensions. I think any Nautilius bracelet probably 3K should fit but no promises
Huge thanks 🙏🏻

I’ll get some measures done then hopefully I’ll find a matching bracelet as it will be a shame to deem it dead as I really love this rep 😊

gez7ch

16/5/24
This is a nice puzzle
Did you figured out how the two stubs fit into the holes in the links?

Is there a screw on the side?
Good question 😅

After checking with a loupe it seems that there is no screw on the side. Honestly I was wondering that myself.

It seems to come down to poor build and materials so I’ll just have to find out which factory it is in order to find a replacement bracelet

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Here are photos of the watch
Based on the crown guard your watch might be from PF factory. However, I can't exclude MK or BP factories either. Anyway, I'm not sure if you can source bracelets from any of these factories. Maybe you can try to procure a PPF or a 3KF bracelet which might fit your watch. I think a talented and experienced modder would be able to fix your bracelet but it might cost more than a new one.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
At the end it’s always a question of engineering

Either there is a screw, a springbar, a pin or an assembly of the link

If I had to do this, based on just the pics, I would cut a springbar in two and try to fit it in. There are many ways to explore 😅