• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time with Steve from theonewatches

TimeRaga

Just a noob who got the watch bug 🪲
16/1/24
After coming across several positive reviews about Steve, I decided to test it out myself. My initial interaction with Steve through WhatsApp was prompt, and he shared sufficient information. Although I initially had my eyes on an Omega, by the end of our conversation, I opted for a TAG HEUER FORMULA 1 CHRONOGRAPH. Here's a summary of the events so far in my experience so far.

First contact: 19-Feb-2024
Order conformation and payment: 22-Feb-2024
Order number : W2314

Waiting for QC pics for the time being. I'm happy with talking to Steve. I can't wait to get the watch and maybe order more things later on. I am a bit worried about the Indian customs, but I am sure that, our superhero Steve will find a way. 😂

yanacha

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
21/12/23
France
hello you are lucky I have zero feedback via whats app

TimeRaga

16/1/24
hello you are lucky I have zero feedback via whats app
He takes time. He must be dealing with a ton of messages in the backlog, due to the Chinese New Year holidays.
Good things takes time. Cheers !!!

TimeRaga

16/1/24
These are QC pics. Overall, I am happy with the qc. Could you guys also have a look? Please

TimeRaga

16/1/24
Sadly I have to fail the Formula 1 due to poor workmanship on the case back. @steve_theonewatches was very understandable with the issue and I have change the order to Cartier - Ballon Bleu de Cartier 42mm

Payment done to cover the extra cost (19 usd) - 03/03/2024
Received QC pics - 05/03/2024
QC pass from my side - 05/03/2024

Very satisfied with the QC pics. I cannot wait to have it :cool: :cool:

TimeRaga

16/1/24
Got tracking number yesterday (12th March) and awaiting delivery. Excellent service from Steve's side.
I hope India Customs go soft on my sweet watch :cool: :cool:

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Got tracking number yesterday (12th March) and awaiting delivery. Excellent service from Steve's side.
I hope India Customs go soft on my sweet watch :cool: :cool:
I do not think Indian customs would have the heart to hold such a lovely watch. Because there is a lovely owner waiting for him. Haha.