• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time with Sead

MG1983

Looking Around
4/5/23
London
Actually my first time buying any kind of replica anything, so I was understandably pretty wary! But having looked through the many reviews on here of Sead's trustworthiness, I thought I'd give it a shot.

I first contacted him on April 13. I had more than a few questions, but every time I email he gets back within a day and everything has been easy so far. There were a few very new models of watch that Sead couldn't get hold of yet so I decided on the one I wanted on April 15. He immediately got back to say it was available and gave me a very reasonable price.

I paid on April 28.

On May 6, Sead sent over pictures of the watch and on May 14 he sent my tracking code. At the moment it's showing as 'on its way to your RDC', so I'll keep you updated on the process!

So far, so good.

MG1983

Looking Around
4/5/23
London
Quick update. It was sent on May 8 (days before I got my tracking code!) and arrived at my local RDC today. So roughly a week and it's already in the UK.

Hopefully I'll have it and be able to share images soon!

MG1983

Looking Around
4/5/23
London
Arrived today - 18th May! So, just over a month from first contact to the watch arriving. It looks great, was very well packaged and it arrived in perfect condition.
At 206g, it comes in a little light compared to the 238g of the gen version but it's still a pretty weighty piece. I think it'd take a pro to spot the difference - the average person on the street would never know.

Overall very happy and I'll be going back to Sead for a couple of other watches I've got my eye on!