• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Rep Order - RG Daytona

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi PT

I emailed you guys on the 12/11/2020 asking for an update with some real information as to what is going on and to discuss a refund if nothing was really progressing. I got a response saying that a replacement was ordered but “it wasn’t very good” so you ordered a new one” and that I should wait a “few more days” - which itself is becoming a bit of a catchphrase.

Having waited “a few more days” again I received no further update so I emailed you guys again yesterday but have yet to receive a response.

Can you guys actually tell me what the hold up actually is? Can I expect to receive QC pictures and the watch to be shipped by the end of this week?

If not can you tell me if the following watch is in stock and ready to be delivered by the end of this week?

https://puretimewatch.io/daytona-11...-rubber-strap-sa4130-free-extra-strap-v3.html

If not can I request that you initiate the refund please.

As we explained to you, the watches are not always available. It might be different from the time you ordered the watch. We don't make these watches so we have to wait for the maker to deliver them. Please send to us an email or PM me if you would like to change your order. Thank you and sorry for the incovenience cuased.

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20
As we explained to you, the watches are not always available. It might be different from the time you ordered the watch. We don't make these watches so we have to wait for the maker to deliver them. Please send to us an email or PM me if you would like to change your order. Thank you and sorry for the incovenience cuased.

I completely understand if the watch was no longer in stock but I wasn’t told that until 2 weeks after you told me you would be sending a replacement. I did stress to you guys that I was hoping to receive the watch before the 12th November as the reason I decided to go ahead with the purchase was to have one for my wedding day (no longer an issue thanks to COVID). If the watch wasn’t in stock I should have been told straight away so I could have made the decision to change the order or receive the refund then.

I have already emailed you guys with the information already but I have now also sent you a PM

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you. We will check and write back to you as soon as possible

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20
Apology needed to Puretime from myself. QC pictures for the replacement watch was sent via email on 14/11/2020 but the email went to my junk folder, which I didn't check.

Looking forward to receiving the watch.

Apologies again!

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No worries. Hope this time it will arrive to you safely :)

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20
For those following, the watch arrived today.

Thanks PT we got there in the end!!!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That's really great !!! Thanks for your feedback. Glad everything finally worked out :D