• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time rep buyer.

Lukieboy88

Looking Around
17/4/15
Hi Guys,

After researching for about a week on which TD i should use to buy my first replica watch. I have chosen Lucy.

I chose the : Rolex Explorer 1 36mm Asian clone A2836 Movement.

After a few days of exchanging emails, i have now payed via Western Union, which i was a bit skeptical over, but reading all the great reviews, i took that chance. Lucy responded to my emails very fast and her English was excellent.

Now i am awaiting some QC pictures.

Will keep you posted on my mission for my first replica watch.

Luke :balloon:

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
You're in good hands with Lucy. congrats on your first purchase. post some pics when you get it.

silvershark

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
10/6/12
Great choice on both watch and TD! You won't be disappointed.

mattapp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/12
Make sure you post some pics once you get it. Congrats on your first purchase, you'll be making a second purchase before you know it!

Lukieboy88

Looking Around
17/4/15
My Watch has finally arrived, after what has felt like a lifetime of waiting. But what can i say it was defiantly worth the wait. Took only 4 days once she shipped the watch to reach to my door, was super fast since she sent it from China and i live in the United Kingdom ( London ). I have just emailed her for my next purchase. THANKS SO MUCH LUCY FOR YOUR GREAT SERVICE. For some reason i cant upload pictures ? Thanks, Luke :p