• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time Puretime order: Seamaster 43.5mm Black Ceramic

Timewizo

Horology Curious
31/12/23
Hello all, I wanted to provide some information about how my order process goes with Puretime so far.

First of all, Puretime seems to be a quite professional organization and works in a structured way with different people handling different tasks. I was able to get quite accurate and timely information about the stock of various watches (in multiple instances) and they were able to provide me with accurate information and I decided to order a black seamaster on black rubber.

They processed the order quickly and provided QC pictures quite fast; exactly as they promised. Thanks to various employees of Puretime so far!

Now, I am in communication with tracking/shipping department, but I seem to be a little stuck at this point. I was asked the RUT number that I had no idea about; but I was informed that this is some sort of tax number. I am getting the shipment to Shanghai, and this is still puzzling since I am not sure if I need to supply my Turkish Tax number; and what would be done with this number. Puretime has the address information for shipment to Shanghai.

I will provide updates here. In the meantime, if somebody can chime in about the RUT number, that would be great!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I was asked the RUT number that I had no idea about; but I was informed that this is some sort of tax number. I am getting the shipment to Shanghai, and this is still puzzling since I am not sure if I need to supply my Turkish Tax number; and what would be done with this number. Puretime has the address information for shipment to Shanghai.
This is a mistake. You can just ignore it. No tax number is needed for shipment to Shanghai.

Reactions: Timewizo