• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time purchasing a rep- JTime Review

MovieBuff

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
29/12/23
Well, to start off, I'm quite new to this hobby. Got turned on to RWI and ultimately decided to go with JTime for my first purchase due to all the great reviews! I was not in the least bit disappointed.
JTime was fast, courteous, and professional in every communication. As a new buyer, I was nervous about the whole ordeal, but the way they handled the whole transaction put me at ease. The products arrived quickly (paid for the express shipping), were excellently packaged, and were fully functional.
I purchased the VSF NTTD V4, and the Omega Blacl-n-Black. Both are beautiful products.

I highly recommend them to anyone else!

Reactions: chillworth

Swagtalas

Horology Curious
15/2/24
Beautiful watch. Did you purchase through the site? How long did the process of communication-QC-Shipment take? I am also looking at purchasing my first watch from them. In fact also an Omega Seamaster 007. :)

MovieBuff

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
29/12/23
Hey there! I reached out via email and completed my transaction following their instructions. I started the communications via email 1/3, Sent the money 1/4 (a Thursday), Received QC photos 1/8 (Monday), and Shipped 1/12 (Friday). It was so fast! They were so helpful and polite, and all instructions were very clear. QC photos were great quality too. I will absolutely be purchasing through them in the future!