• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time purchase with ctime for pepsi gmt clean factory 3285

Martintychan

Horology Curious
20/6/23
United kingdom
So i’m writing this post after receiving the actual watch. I’m very lucky to accidentally discovered RWI, and RWI just saved me lots of time and money, it is very rest assured to buy from td than a random website claiming they are selling clean factory products.
So talking about ctime, i just want to mention their efficiency:
1st contact in whatsapp 18 june
Money paid 19 june
Qc pictures arrived 20 june
Tracking number received and posted 26 june

Package received and happily wearing while typing this post 6 jul

During the whole process, smooth communication, excellent customer service.

So i’m planning to get another batman from them😋😋

Picture time

jeffm1000

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
25/6/23
USA
So i’m writing this post after receiving the actual watch. I’m very lucky to accidentally discovered RWI, and RWI just saved me lots of time and money, it is very rest assured to buy from td than a random website claiming they are selling clean factory products.
Money paid 19 june

Picture time
They saved me time and money too so I tossed a supported donation their way, hint hint, nudge nudge. My Daytona is hiding from customs in Jamaica NY as I type. It's only 35 bucks.

Reactions: CTime

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
I too, feel very fortunate to have stumbled onto this forum. Saved me a lot mentally and financially. I do not think I could purchase from someone who was not a TD now.

eBoy

🏥🚑 RWI New Members Mental Asylum Warden 🩺⛑️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light
Money paid 19 june

Picture time
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official front desk team

You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "New members say hi" section or because I spotted one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section and introduce yourself.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (all subsections) as they contain information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules!

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, this please take a look at this sticky thread:

If you need further help, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We're always happy to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

[This is NOT an automated message, despite it being a standard text. Replies will be read by an actual human!]

Martintychan

Horology Curious
20/6/23
United kingdom
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official front desk team

You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "New members say hi" section or because I spotted one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section and introduce yourself.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (all subsections) as they contain information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules!

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, this please take a look at this sticky thread:

If you need further help, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We're always happy to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

[This is NOT an automated message, despite it being a standard text. Replies will be read by an actual human!]
Sorry, i missed that, said hi already just now😅