• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time purchase - Rolex Starbucks 126610 LV // VSF 1:1 Best Edition VS3235 (Germany)

elbully

Horology Curious
12/7/23
Germany
My over all first experience buying a rep watch:

05/07/23 Placed Order at Intime
05/07/23 Payment received (rothenwatch)
06/07/23 QC photos (watch) received and confirmed
06/07/23 QC photos (time graph) received and confirmed
07/07/23 Parcel ready for shipping
08/07/23 Shipped
14/07/23 Arrived at facility
17/07/23 Impatiently waiting for the mailman

So far the experience with Ryan has been very good. Further report will follow as soon as the watch finally arrives.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official front desk team

You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "New members say hi" section or because I spotted one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section and introduce yourself.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (all subsections) as they contain information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules!

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, this please take a look at this sticky thread:

If you need further help, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We're always happy to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

[This is NOT an automated message, despite it being a standard text. Replies will be read by an actual human!]

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Sweet timepiece!

Congrats. Enjoy!

Sub_Souljah

Horology Curious
31/7/23
DE
My order is running too. Yours looks really great. I ordered them in black with no date. I hope it gets to me as soon as possible. :cool:

Reactions: elbully

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Where can I order from them?

eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official reception desk team!

You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "New members say hi" section or because I spotted one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section and introduce yourself.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (all subsections) as they contain information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules! In particular, please take note of our sales rules, because as a brand new member, you will be —under any circumstances— NOT yet eligible to sell.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, this please take a look at this sticky thread:

If you need further help, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We're always happy to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

[Please note that this is NOT an automated message!]

Sub_Souljah

Horology Curious
31/7/23
DE
Hello elbully, I'm still waiting for my watch. Maybe the day will come.📦(y)
One question is the model and serial number already stamped on your warranty card?🔬
Best regards

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
One question is the model and serial number already stamped on your warranty card?🔬

Why would that matter? It's a fake warranty card for a fake watch.

It's not a rhetorical question, but an honest curiosity. Maybe there's a good & legit reason for it that I'm not thinking of.

Sub_Souljah

Horology Curious
31/7/23
DE
Unfortunately I cannot find the warranty card anymore. Seems like i threw it away....it never really mattered to me tho since there is no gen warranty after all ;)
Thank you for the answer.
My watch has arrived in the meantime. Very beautiful watch. And there were no numbers on my card either. I just wanted to know because you can also buy them. Since I'm thinking about putting together a complete FAKE set... just for me. :cool:
But I don't know yet if I will spend more money on FAKE accessories. ;)

Reactions: elbully

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Since I'm thinking about putting together a complete FAKE set... just for me. :cool:

OK, fair enough. It's for you...

But why? What's the thrill about that? 😂

Are there also people who want a fake receipt with their fake Nike sneakers (again, sincere curiosity)?

To me, it just seems so incredibly pointless to have a fake document for a fake item. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Rx4Time

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
PS: By the way, fake boxes I can somewhat understand. You enjoy the aesthetics of a nice high-end box. Unfortunately most rep boxes are crap. But some people get gen boxes for their reps which are beautiful to look at. But I just don't see the enjoyment of having matching numbers on your fake papers... 😄

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
I have seen rep handbags on Insta that come with fake boxes and fake receipts for the purchase. Not sure why you'd need that unless you were going to carry it with you in the bag and whip it out if anyone calls fake.

Sub_Souljah

Horology Curious
31/7/23
DE
PS: By the way, fake boxes I can somewhat understand. You enjoy the aesthetics of a nice high-end box. Unfortunately most rep boxes are crap. But some people get gen boxes for their reps which are beautiful to look at. But I just don't see the enjoyment of having matching numbers on your fake papers... 😄
Now I also understand your repeated friendly enquiries: :geek:

There were several forums beforehand, but in 2006 RWI was founded on several principles. Below they are in order of importance:

No. 1 Identify/prevent fraudsters selling replicas as real (on eBay or in general forums).

No. 2 Train an army (self-training). people) with the knowledge found on RWI to identify the above scams.

Very good your effort!!! (y)

But hopefully I can put your mind at ease. ✊
The beautiful Sub I was able to acquire, with the help of this forum, has been a dream of mine for a long time. I already have several replicas of this model, but now I have a really good one. That's why I've been thinking about making a complete set with this clock for my home. And just for me!!!! Because I like this model very much. :love:

And whether you understand that or not, I can't answer that question for you either. Sorry

But I hope you understand me a little better now why I might want a complete set. 🤝

Reactions: mcboom and var554