• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time purchase - Rolex Batgirl GMT-Master II 126710 BLNR Blue/Black Ceramic Clean Factory Best Edition on Jubilee Bracelet DD3285

Flux Capacitor

Horology Curious
14/6/23
USA
I thought I post some feedback about my experience from Intime (Ryan). From payment to delivery (6/22/23), it took 16 days to receive to NY Area. Communication was fluid and helpful. I was about to pull the trigger on a VSF Kermit but thought I should enjoy / playing around with this one first.

My thoughts about the Clean Factory Batgirl GMT-Master II 126710 BLNR were impressive (see below for pic). The only flaw I can spot under a loop or macro lens was the ceramic color transition is a little uneven on the (6). Is this common? Regardless, I can wear this with confidence. Couldn't tell the difference in quality next to my Gen Sub. I wonder how it will wear long term... In all, I can use this experience as a trial run before buying a new Gen.

Questions:
  1. Could I swap out the ceramic at a later date if needed?
  2. Is it possible to purchase a Clean Factory Batman bracelet to swap out with? Will it fit with this watch?

Danjelll

Horology Curious
7/6/23
Big City
Cool Pics!! Last both........fits perfect to your steering Wheel! :)
I ordered last Week a Pepsi vom CTime.

Your watch looks georgeous!!

Have Fun with your Batman.

Best regards

Danjelll

Flux Capacitor

Horology Curious
14/6/23
USA
Cool Pics!! Last both........fits perfect to your steering Wheel! :)
I ordered last Week a Pepsi vom CTime.

Your watch looks georgeous!!

Have Fun with your Batman.

Best regards

Danjelll
Did some comps today (the gen is on the right). Felt about the same.

Reactions: Poglavnik