• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time order - Rolex Batman Clean

IB7289

Looking Around
1/5/15
First time order from EU Stock. Ordered Clean Rolex GMT II Batman with DD mechanism. Quick and precise communication. Checked quality of the watch at source and discarted the watch that was sourced first after it didn’t pass 24 hour check.
In addition to watch itself, I got the full service from their watchsmith, the watch works perfect so far. Handles are very smooth and precise when moving/winding.
Would recommend EU stock to everybody and will order again.

andreadam

Horology Curious
6/9/23
Primo ordine da stock UE. Ordinato pulito Rolex GMT II Batman con meccanismo DD. Comunicazione rapida e precisa. Ho controllato la qualità dell'orologio alla fonte e ho scartato l'orologio acquistato per primo dopo che non aveva superato il controllo di 24 ore.
Oltre all'orologio stesso, ho ricevuto il servizio completo dal loro orologiaio, l'orologio funziona perfettamente finora. Le maniglie sono molto lisce e precise durante lo spostamento/avvolgimento.
Consiglierei a tutti le scorte dell'UE e le ordinerò di nuovo.
ciao, scusa se ti disturbo ma come ordini e dove posso vedere i loro orologi?

marinaio83

Horology Curious
12/2/24
First time order from EU Stock. Ordered Clean Rolex GMT II Batman with DD mechanism. Quick and precise communication. Checked quality of the watch at source and discarted the watch that was sourced first after it didn’t pass 24 hour check.
In addition to watch itself, I got the full service from their watchsmith, the watch works perfect so far. Handles are very smooth and precise when moving/winding.
Would recommend EU stock to everybody and will order again.
Hello can you show a Batman picture, please?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Hello can you show a Batman picture, please?
The Flash Batman GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures