• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buying from PureTime - It is a nightmare !! Buy at your own risk

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
Youborder from one of the busiest td’s, just before CNY, there would always be a delay. On top of that they are in the midst of serious health crisis. I cannot believe you can be that inconsiderate given the circumstances. It’s been said a million times they are a TD !! Patience is part of the rep game and due to so many variables at a normal ordering time this has to be expected especially now, it’s a rep watch ffs!

True Knight 80

Horology Curious
5/11/19
Ok I rest my case.
I will order from other dealers in the future.

I am purely coming from a logical angle - comparing dealer A vs another dealer B / other dealers perspective - why does other dealer able to produce the results while the order from puretime has no updates, not talking about any environmental situation. I am just thinking is it a matter of competency between dealers. But this thread is starting to mix in emotions from the virus situation in China. This is not a case as if I am forcing puretime to risk their life to be infected by virus in order produce a QC photo, as if the watch is so important. That is not my point, so please don't steer towards this direction and mix further emotions into the argument.

I have many friends in China, I have full empathy over the virus situation there.

I will rest my case. I will just move on with other dealers.

Thanks.

Last edited:

kiki@oe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/20
I ordered before, during and after CNY. They clearly communicated on their website that the 17th of January will be the last day they ship because of CNY. If you ordered on 16th then it already became part of the backlog post Corona outbreak. And most TDs are not getting stock from factories yet. They’re selling their own stock or existing stock from factories. No new watches made this year yet most likely.

check their blog on the website. They’ve been more transparent then others to update us.

kiki@oe

8/2/20
Also I and Im sure many others have hundreds of watches we’re waiting for. That’s a lot of backlog to work through. Surely not a priority for them to send 50$ strap QCs.

cl0ckw3rk

Horology Curious
26/1/20
Also I and Im sure many others have hundreds of watches we’re waiting for. That’s a lot of backlog to work through. Surely not a priority for them to send 50$ strap QCs.

True Knight 80 has a really odd perspective if he thinks he's being reasonable, with Coronavirus in the picture. Things are only going to get worse, before they get better, too. Cornavirus is essentially guaranteed to spread through all of China, and the world, and if today's announcements in Italy and South Korea are any indicator, the whole world will be put on lockdown soon unless something happens like a vaccine or if the weather conditions change in an unfavourable way for the virus.'

True Knight 80 if time is of the essence, and you can't wait a long time, I would advise against ordering anything.

Reactions: blackawd

shr3y

27/8/14
To put things into perspective. I work for large US based bank and We are having to deal with delays on orders from HP due to the situation in China. We’ve been told there is a delay in computer orders due the CV and the fact people have not been able to work. If major global brands such as HP are having issues I can only imagine what it must be like for other small manufacturers.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

teaston

20/3/16
UK
Crikey OP, you really need to CHILL OUT!

You ordered a low demand watch model, right before CNY, and then the worse health epidemic in living history hit China!

I assume the AP 15500 was in stock either at puretime or at the factory when they finally got back from CNY, which is why my order has been dispatched.

I think you should stop making false allegations about PT, and either wait for them to source your watch or ask for a refund, accepting that you will lose a bit due to the original exchange fee.

fuzzmex

2/9/17
Patience is a virtue and ordering a rep watch from China is an excellent lesson in that, especially given the current situation.
Throwing a tantrum like the op did is not going to get you a lot of brownie points here.
It's just a watch for chrissake, or a strap, or whatever.
Your life doesn't depend on it, as it may well do for many people in China right now.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
This latest trend of noob impatience and inconsideration is spreading faster than the illness in China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dubdout

9/7/19
PureTime has been “A” Class with service for me. No issues over the past. As the vets here will tell you, patience is key.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Pigs_in_Space_

True Knight 80

Horology Curious
5/11/19
Yeah, I will be asking for a refund from PT if there is still no resolution or QC photo by a certain date dd/mm/yyyy eg 15 March (eg 2 months after I ordered on 16th Jan). Why 2 months ? - I do not want to argue about this too haha - Everybody has a different limit, some maybe willing to wait 2 years, or 1 year, so there is no right or wrong about this. But i think perhaps 2 months is reasonable to ask for a refund (once again, not because I do not have empathy over the virus situation. I do feel for them.).

I know PT has been fulfilling many orders in Feb for people who ordered after my order date - 16 Jan. I was also thinking perhaps the omega watch model that I ordered is of low demand, but my previous regular dealer told me he is able to get it for me. Therefore, I do not even know whether is it really due to virus or due to PT being incompetent in clearing the backlogs. But no worries guys, I saw many of you here saying good things about them and defended them, I will definitely give PT the benefit of the doubt that they will respond and deliver. With the virus ongoing, I know it sounds very "politically wrong" for me to chase PT at this point of time, which kinda make me look like the bad guy instead haha.

But don't blame me for requesting for a full refund if there is still no output after a long time. Just being practical. I just don't want the money to sit indefinitely on their side with endless timeline, be it there's virus or no virus.

Cheers

Thanks teaston for your valuable feedback !

True Knight 80

Horology Curious
5/11/19
Patience is a virtue and ordering a rep watch from China is an excellent lesson in that, especially given the current situation.
Throwing a tantrum like the op did is not going to get you a lot of brownie points here.
It's just a watch for chrissake, or a strap, or whatever.
Your life doesn't depend on it, as it may well do for many people in China right now.

Yeah you are right. I will push PT for a refund (Hope they refund).

It's only a product.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Yeah you are right. I will push PT for a refund (Hope they refund).

It's only a product.

Please no you will on here bothering everybody 'PT has scammed me where is my refund ? ' . Just accept that with what is going on in Hong Kong/ CNY / and the Coronavirus / with factories being shut or on reduced production then you may need to wait for your watch , no matter who the dealer . Have some patience it's just not the best time to buy a replica watch with a quick turnaround !!

Where do these incoherent mentals keep poppping up from ?

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
Ok I rest my case.
I will order from other dealers in the future.

I am purely coming from a logical angle - comparing dealer A vs another dealer B / other dealers perspective - why does other dealer able to produce the results while the order from puretime has no updates, not talking about any environmental situation. I am just thinking is it a matter of competency between dealers. But this thread is starting to mix in emotions from the virus situation in China. This is not a case as if I am forcing puretime to risk their life to be infected by virus in order produce a QC photo, as if the watch is so important. That is not my point, so please don't steer towards this direction and mix further emotions into the argument.

I have many friends in China, I have full empathy over the virus situation there.

I will rest my case. I will just move on with other dealers.

Thanks.

Because pt deals with hundreds of orders round the clock - smaller td’s do not I’ve had watches ordered qc’d shipped and I’m my hand within 7 days but when ordering from pt I expected a longer timeframe

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
Yeah, I will be asking for a refund from PT if there is still no resolution or QC photo by a certain date dd/mm/yyyy eg 15 March (eg 2 months after I ordered on 16th Jan). Why 2 months ? - I do not want to argue about this too haha - Everybody has a different limit, some maybe willing to wait 2 years, or 1 year, so there is no right or wrong about this. But i think perhaps 2 months is reasonable to ask for a refund (once again, not because I do not have empathy over the virus situation. I do feel for them.).

I know PT has been fulfilling many orders in Feb for people who ordered after my order date - 16 Jan. I was also thinking perhaps the omega watch model that I ordered is of low demand, but my previous regular dealer told me he is able to get it for me. Therefore, I do not even know whether is it really due to virus or due to PT being incompetent in clearing the backlogs. But no worries guys, I saw many of you here saying good things about them and defended them, I will definitely give PT the benefit of the doubt that they will respond and deliver. With the virus ongoing, I know it sounds very "politically wrong" for me to chase PT at this point of time, which kinda make me look like the bad guy instead haha.

But don't blame me for requesting for a full refund if there is still no output after a long time. Just being practical. I just don't want the money to sit indefinitely on their side with endless timeline, be it there's virus or no virus.

Cheers

i'm getting a feeling this hobby aint your thing bro, best just fuckoff right now and do your whining on another forum based hobby, i've heard the CLKC forum need some new members.

ta-ra dickhead.

True Knight 80

Horology Curious
5/11/19
Please no you will on here bothering everybody 'PT has scammed me where is my refund ? ' . Just accept that with what is going on in Hong Kong/ CNY / and the Coronavirus / with factories being shut or on reduced production then you may need to wait for your watch , no matter who the dealer . Have some patience it's just not the best time to buy a replica watch with a quick turnaround !!

Where do these incoherent mentals keep poppping up from ?

Ok cool off man.I didn’t even do this “PT scammed me, where is my refund” or have the intentions to do this.

No grudges or hard emotions pls and nothing to do with incoherent mentals.

True Knight 80

Horology Curious
5/11/19
Because pt deals with hundreds of orders round the clock - smaller td’s do not I’ve had watches ordered qc’d shipped and I’m my hand within 7 days but when ordering from pt I expected a longer timeframe

Thanks, I really appreciate this feedback : )

Thank you.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Cheers

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please understand we started our CNY holidays from 19th, Jan . We supposed to go back on 3rd, Feb but there is coronavirus outbreak In China.
We did explained everything on our website. Till now, we are not back to office and handelling orders at home. You may wonder why we did not send to you QC pictures but some others have got theirs. I did explain it in this post https://puretimewatch.io/news/a-reply-to-many-emails-we-received-recently.html We are delivering the stocks to customers and some watches can be not made at the moment. Unfortunately, your order is one of them. If you decide not to wait any longer, please send an email to us and we will issue you a refund.

Reactions: teaston