• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buying From Lucy

jlove

Known Member
16/7/17
I just got through purchasing a watch I have had my eye on for some time. I must say customer service from Lucy is top notch. I really feel like her attention to detail is awesome. I approved my watch based upon the photos, but upon further inspection Lucy noticed a minor flaw that I had not and without me asking she set it back to the factory and got it taken care of. The watch arrived in a timely manor and was flawless.

I would have no worries about purchasing from her again in the future. One thing I will mention is that she is pretty good about replying to almost all of my emails within 24 hrs, but there were a few times I needed to resend my email after a few days of no response which was no big deal.

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Lucy is really top shelf. BUT, :ttiwwop:

jlove

Known Member
16/7/17
LOL I know. My picture hosting world revolved around photobucket and I have been to lazy to figure out what to replace it with for hosting. Suggestions?

jlove

Known Member
16/7/17
Ok I stopped being lazy and snapped some pictures and figured out how to host again

61jmYVMh.jpg

h9u7gFsh.jpg

sbnqT0Eh.jpg

jlove

Known Member
16/7/17
How do you post pictures like this instead of attach them?
You need to use a 3rd party host such as imgur.com. When you upload your photo to the website click on the photo you want to link and copy the "BBcoad" that is off to the right. Then just copy and paste that into your message. There are other ways to do this that are probably better, but this is how i roll.

Arbitrage21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/1/17
I just got through purchasing a watch I have had my eye on for some time. I must say customer service from Lucy is top notch. I really feel like her attention to detail is awesome. I approved my watch based upon the photos, but upon further inspection Lucy noticed a minor flaw that I had not and without me asking she set it back to the factory and got it taken care of. The watch arrived in a timely manor and was flawless.

I would have no worries about purchasing from her again in the future. One thing I will mention is that she is pretty good about replying to almost all of my emails within 24 hrs, but there were a few times I needed to resend my email after a few days of no response which was no big deal.

Arbitrage21

15/1/17
Has anyone heard from Lucy in the past two to three weeks. I have written her several emails with no reply.

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Actually no. I have seen some posts where people have gotten orders in from her. Lucy is one of the most reliable TD's here. If she's not answering your emails, there must be a darn good reason.

Arbitrage21

15/1/17
I thank you for your speedy response - about 3 weeks ago she sent me some photos of my watch and said it did not keep correct time and would send it back to Noob for a couple of days. Have not heard from here since. I have heard she is reliable !

Awesomeo

13/9/13
How much did you pay? Looking to buy that watch in the New Year I think, and looks like a very good pick by Lucy.

guinness336

Horology Curious
17/6/16
I have written with her on monday, but since then not heard anything from her.
I have ordered a watch from her too. She has it and has sent me QC pics. I have been trying the last few days to get in touch with her but no response.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Arbitrage21

15/1/17

TO ALL CONCERNED ABOUT LUCY, I just received several emails from Lucy. Due to some personal issues and the Police raids on the watch market it became absolutely necessary for her to move her location including all the equipment required to conduct QC inspections. She is back in business and is shipping out orders as soon as tomorrow. She remains honest, truthful and an excellent trusted dealer. I fully recommend her.

Arbitrage21

15/1/17
TO ALL CONCERNED ABOUT LUCY, I just received several emails from Lucy. Due to some personal issues and the Police raids on the watch market it became absolutely necessary for her to move her location including all the equipment required to conduct QC inspections. She is back in business and is shipping out orders as soon as tomorrow. She remains honest, truthful and an excellent trusted dealer. I fully recommend her.

jlove

Known Member
16/7/17
Great to know thanks!