• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FIRST TIME BUYING FROM ANDREW…

THE WATCH GOD

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/6/23
Florida, USA
Based upon his reputation, I ordered a watch, a “super clone” last week. Now, Been over a week and it seems that every time I email for simple information, such as confirming that the payment was received, that I am starting all over again, in that I get the same nebulous responses. so, here I am.

Does anyone know what the build lead time is on Andrew’s watches? I asked him ”is the watch in stock”. He replied that the factory did “have the watchWhat does this mean? Is it in stock ? I then asked “Is it in stock, built?“ He then said “watch has to be built”. How long does this build, rough estimate, typically take? Does anyone here know? How long does the buying process typically take , rough estimate. Four days ago, Andrew told me told me 4-12 days for QC Pics. Today, four days later, he. again told me 4-12 days for QC pics, counting now from today. Is this “normal” ?

Thank you all for any information or advice.

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
Hello friend:
For those of us who have been at this a little while (trust me, Im no “higher-up” on this forum) this type of question from someone new like you is quite common. Common to the point that most folks roll their eyes and think “Here’s another guy who thinks buying a rep from China is like Amazon Prime” (It’s not 😎)
What Im going to tell you to do is this: grab yourself a beer and wait a month. If we were out together at a bar I would buy you some beers. Sit back, trust Andrew (he is excellent and juggling a lot of stuff. He will never be rude to you, so give him some space, and when you get your watch, post a pic here of it—-you will LOVE it!

Reactions: Khomha

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
3fTHfo.gif

Reactions: OverAfton

THE WATCH GOD

Banned
16/6/23
Florida, USA
Hello friend:
For those of us who have been at this a little while (trust me, Im no “higher-up” on this forum) this type of question from someone new like you is quite common. Common to the point that most folks roll their eyes and think “Here’s another guy who thinks buying a rep from China is like Amazon Prime” (It’s not 😎)
What Im going to tell you to do is this: grab yourself a beer and wait a month. If we were out together at a bar I would buy you some beers. Sit back, trust Andrew (he is excellent and juggling a lot of stuff. He will never be rude to you, so give him some space, and when you get your watch, post a pic here of it—-you will LOVE it!
Thank you very, very much. Great solid advice. I appreciate it. 🍺🍺

Reactions: OverAfton

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Based upon his reputation, I ordered a watch, a “super clone” last week. Now, Been over a week and it seems that every time I email for simple information, such as confirming that the payment was received, that I am starting all over again, in that I get the same nebulous responses. so, here I am.
Signed up for assistance?

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
What does “signed up for assistance “ mean ? How is it done ?

Thank you very much.
You made a purchase, you are unsatisfied with purchase, you sign up to forum for assistance?

spillo ...

Horology Curious
1/1/23
italy
Sulla base della sua reputazione, la scorsa settimana ho ordinato un orologio, un "super clone". Ora, è passata più di una settimana e sembra che ogni volta che invio un'e-mail per semplici informazioni, come la conferma che il pagamento è stato ricevuto, che stia ricominciando tutto da capo, in quanto ricevo le stesse nebulose risposte. quindi, eccomi qui.

Qualcuno sa qual è il tempo di consegna per la costruzione degli orologi di Andrew? Gli ho chiesto "l'orologio è disponibile". Ha risposto che la fabbrica “aveva l'orologioCosa significa? È in magazzino? Ho quindi chiesto "È in stock, costruito?" Ha poi detto "l'orologio deve essere costruito". Quanto tempo impiega in genere questa costruzione, stima approssimativa? Qualcuno qui lo sa? Quanto tempo richiede in genere il processo di acquisto, stima approssimativa. Quattro giorni fa, Andrew mi ha detto di avermi detto 4-12 giorni per QC Pics. Oggi, quattro giorni dopo, lui. ancora una volta mi ha detto 4-12 giorni per le foto di controllo qualità, contando ora da oggi. È normale" ?

Grazie a tutti per qualsiasi informazione o consiglio.

spillo ...

Horology Curious
1/1/23
italy
HO ACQUISTATO UN OROLOGIO OMEGA SEAMASTER 300 ZF DA ANDREW AD OTTOBRE 2022, DOPO TRE MESI NON HO RICEVUTO NULLA, MI HA SEMPRE RISPOSTO CHE LA POSTA INGLESE (TRIANGOLAZIONE SONO IN ITALIA) NON FUNZIONAVA BENE IN QUEL PERIODO..
MI HA CHIESTO SE VOGLIO ESSERE RIMBORSATA DEI MIEI SOLDI MA VOGLIO IL MIO OROLOGIO NON I SOLDI... DOPO 4 MESI AVEVO PERSO LA SPERANZA, IL MIO OROLOGIO È ARRIVATO, MERAVIGLIOSO... CAPISCO CHE ANDREW È ONESTO E NON HA TRADITO LA MIA FIDUCIA..IL PROBLEMA E' SOLO CHE COMPRI QUALCOSA CHE NON E' LEGALE, DEVI TRIANGOLARE, A VOLTE IL PACCO RIMANE BLOCCATO E NESSUNO SA DOVE.... MA DI SICURO ANDREW NON TI TRADE, FIDUCIA
Sulla base della sua reputazione, la scorsa settimana ho ordinato un orologio, un "super clone". Ora, è passata più di una settimana e sembra che ogni volta che invio un'e-mail per semplici informazioni, come la conferma che il pagamento è stato ricevuto, che stia ricominciando tutto da capo, in quanto ricevo le stesse nebulose risposte. quindi, eccomi qui.

Qualcuno sa qual è il tempo di consegna per la costruzione degli orologi di Andrew? Gli ho chiesto "l'orologio è disponibile". Ha risposto che la fabbrica “aveva l'orologioCosa significa? È in magazzino? Ho quindi chiesto "È in stock, costruito?" Ha poi detto "l'orologio deve essere costruito". Quanto tempo impiega in genere questa costruzione, stima approssimativa? Qualcuno qui lo sa? Quanto tempo richiede in genere il processo di acquisto, stima approssimativa. Quattro giorni fa, Andrew mi ha detto di avermi detto 4-12 giorni per QC Pics. Oggi, quattro giorni dopo, lui. ancora una volta mi ha detto 4-12 giorni per le foto di controllo qualità, contando ora da oggi. È normale" ?

Grazie a tutti per qualsiasi informazione o consiglio.

THE WATCH GOD

Banned
16/6/23
Florida, USA
You made a purchase, you are unsatisfied with purchase, you sign up to forum for assistance?
No, that’s not the situation at all. I was seeking advice, and some guidance as to the process, which everyone has helpfully give, including you, Sir.

THE WATCH GOD

Banned
16/6/23
Florida, USA
When you wrote that, I actually believed that maybe someone offered a business service to assist Noobs, like me, A wanna be Watch God. 😂.

I was merely seeking advice, and some guidance as to the process, from others who had done it, and I have received much advice, which everyone has helpfully give, including you, Sir.