• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer

AM1NK

Horology Curious
18/3/24
Bought an Arabic dial day just with green dial and oyster strap. Payment sent 16 April. Still waiting on qc pictures. He was quick to respond at the start and and was very kind and helpful. Hoping I get the wiv pictures soon will update. Reallly excited for this watch.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Just asking…. But you did use the website found in the trusted dealer section here on rwi right?

AM1NK

Horology Curious
18/3/24
Just asking…. But you did use the website found in the trusted dealer section here on rwi right?
Yes I did, Ryan got back to me on email today and said this,
Hello friend,

We keep chasing the factory and they promised to deliver the watch in the next couple of days. As soon as we have it, we will prepare the QC Images and will send them over to your email for approval. Thank you for your patience!

Reactions: kavorca1

AM1NK

Horology Curious
18/3/24
Just got the QC pics but I’ve requested a pic with timegrapher and a video of the watch where the time is being changed, got to say I time was great all this time with communication even though QC pics were delayed which was not there fault.