• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Buyer - Rolex Milgauss received today

bsc66

Looking Around
13/4/18
Ordered my first watch from Toro (Rolex Milgauss) on April 13th after finding his site through this one.

Unfortunately, my bank decided to block the payment thinking it was fraudulent. Soon after I received an email from Toro (about 18 hours later) to give me instructions on how try again, and I tried again with a western union payment on the 16th which thankfully went through with no problems.

When I woke up on the 17th, I already had QC pics waiting for me in my inbox, which I skimmed through and everything seemed great. I emailed back to say I'd like to go ahead.

On the 19th, I got another email from Western Union to say that the payment had been picked up and on the 22nd I got an email from Toro with a tracking number.

Today is the 24th and I arrived home pleasantly surprised to find my watch waiting for me! So in total (not including the initial failed purchase) from ordering to receiving took 8 days.

The watch arrived in great condition as per the QC pics and I'd have to say I'm very impressed. I took a couple of links out of the bracelet to fit my skinny wrist and I've been wearing it for a couple of hours. I'm especially pleased with the quality of the watch and the lume is fantastic.

After this first buying experience I can definitely say I'll be using Toro again.

P.s. I live in the UK, so I'm not sure about delivery times elsewhere, but as for me, it was a lot quicker than expected!