• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer review, datejust 36mm

BennyF

Horology Curious
18/10/23
Uk
I spent quite alot of time browsing this forum before actually joining, as i was interested in a rep watch for a long while but trying to find these supposedly “super clones” was like tryna find unicorn sh*t… to a noob anyways.

So i jumped in after doing a fair share of research for a VSF datejust 36mm (i have wrists i could pick locks with unfortunately) with the “motif” dial and in person for any newbies reading the forum seriously photos do not do these watches justice, for £4/500 i think its an absolute bargain.

Ryan at InTime for myself would usually reply within 1-2 days but helped me out by paying with crypto so from ordering to receiving was probably 2-3 weeks, not bad i dont think, not bad atall, package was trackable and packed nicely as it reached my door, 10/10 service.

But more for the ones who are wet behind the ears like i am to the whole rep game, seriously guys these watches you look at the photos (which are usually VERY magnified) and find the most minuscule of faults that no one will simply ever see while its on your wrist, the watches on here are scrutinised within an inch of their life when many people forget rolex’s themselves aren’t perfect many gens ive seen the rehaut isn’t perfect aligned etc etc…

If youre on the edge like i was just go for it after doing youre own research into what factory you want to buy from🤷🏻‍♂️

Also, on pictures the writing seems to be not uniform or thin/thicker, for more noobs this is simply the camera pixilation, in person the writing and indices are printed perfectly, one thing that worried me when looking at pictures of other peoples reps on here.

Reactions: Feefo

Jawknee

Looking Around
27/10/23
Thanks for this..soaking wet behind the ears here. How can I get in touch with this Sead person are there links to their inventory.
Almost got roped into a '....swiss.sr or .cd' replica thats double what I see on here. It seems as though I should be looking for a vsf made one..? With a clean crystal..? Sry this is like a new language for me. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

BennyF

Horology Curious
18/10/23
Uk
Thanks for this..soaking wet behind the ears here. How can I get in touch with this Sead person are there links to their inventory.
Almost got roped into a '....swiss.sr or .cd' replica thats double what I see on here. It seems as though I should be looking for a vsf made one..? With a clean crystal..? Sry this is like a new language for me. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Honestly from what i have read, VSF or clean are both fantastic factories for the datejust, but this is the link to Ryans website and email ([email protected]) , he will be more than happy to assist, http://www.intime06.co/

Guruis

Looking Around
5/11/22
Thanks for your review, may I ask your size wrist?
I’m slightly over 7 inch diameter and cannot decide 36 v 41 mm.