• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Buyer - Clean Pepsi GMT II V3

Neensta

Looking Around
18/3/24
Established communications with Ryan March 17th, very helpful and quick to respond (multiple responses all within 24 hours).

Placed order 18 March but couldn’t send bitcoin payment until 26 March due to a mandatory hold by Coinbase. I was promptly given an updated order number after confirmation of payment, currently awaiting QC images.

Will provide additional information and pics upon receipt of the watch!

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
I sure hope you get yours soon. I’ve been waiting two weeks so far for mine to come in to the dealer. I’m told by more than one it’s going to take months.

Neensta

Looking Around
18/3/24
I sure hope you get yours soon. I’ve been waiting two weeks so far for mine to come in to the dealer. I’m told by more than one it’s going to take months.
I certainly hope that isn’t the case, the confirmation email I received says it usually takes 5-8 days to receive the watch from the factory in order to do QC (I imagine this varies a bit based on what model you have ordered).
I’ll be sure to post any updates if I get them, thanks for the heads up.

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
Yes,please do update when you get more info. If you will be getting a Clean Pepsi reasonably soon, I’m going to get on my dealer’s case