• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First TD Purchase! :)

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Thank you for letting me know what to get!!! It will be very useful in the future. I am hoping to become a hobbyist watchmaker, and slowly acquiring tools to help. I need to order a good set of screwdrivers next. I will be servicing a movement soon enough!!! (My current goal)
Nice good for you, glad I could help.

I also want to get into that aspect of the hobby. But I've got a bad neck and I have trouble with prolonged sitting, flexing my neck to look down, and using my hands. I hope some day that will be better and then I'd love to learn to build watches

Sent from the RWI App

ILuvTheCLock

Known Member
23/7/17
You could be the first watchmaker that has a custom bench made for a person standing!!!

Follow your dreams and do whatever makes you happy!!! :) Where there's a will, there's a way!!! I was so excited just to see my first crystal swap. There was a short learning curve, but every time I look at that watch, I smile. Can't wait to post some pics of the Planet Ocean when it gets here!!

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
You could be the first watchmaker that has a custom bench made for a person standing!!!

Follow your dreams and do whatever makes you happy!!! :) Where there's a will, there's a way!!! I was so excited just to see my first crystal swap. There was a short learning curve, but every time I look at that watch, I smile. Can't wait to post some pics of the Planet Ocean when it gets here!!
Lol if only it were that simple

Sent from the RWI App

ILuvTheCLock

Known Member
23/7/17
I received my Omega Planet Ocean!!!!!!!!! This thing is awesome!!!! I just sized the bracelet, and haven't had any time to play with it (I greased the silicone gasket in the caseback as well, and used a blower to clean out the movement real quick). But I wanted to say, Sead is awesome!!!! This watch is awesome!!! RWI is AWESOME!!!! I will take some pics either tonight or tomorrow, but it's been a long day. I haven't had much time to mess around with it, but so far, it is BEYOND my expectations!!!

Thank you @sead1999 and thank you RWI (and all the people who have helped me to make this a pleasant transaction!! :) Wait until I post some pics :p I should have got one of these sooner!!! (I don't want to ship it away to someone to service it :( I want to play with it for a little bit!)

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I received my Omega Planet Ocean!!!!!!!!! This thing is awesome!!!! I just sized the bracelet, and haven't had any time to play with it (I greased the silicone gasket in the caseback as well, and used a blower to clean out the movement real quick). But I wanted to say, Sead is awesome!!!! This watch is awesome!!! RWI is AWESOME!!!! I will take some pics either tonight or tomorrow, but it's been a long day. I haven't had much time to mess around with it, but so far, it is BEYOND my expectations!!!

Thank you @sead1999 and thank you RWI (and all the people who have helped me to make this a pleasant transaction!! :) Wait until I post some pics [emoji14] I should have got one of these sooner!!! (I don't want to ship it away to someone to service it :( I want to play with it for a little bit!)
Awesome, congrats! It's unlikely that you will need to send it for service, wait and see how it runs for you but should be fine.

Btw to quote a famous rwi member "pics or it didn't happen"

Sent from the RWI App

ILuvTheCLock

Known Member
23/7/17
The eagle has landed!!! :) I was tired last night, today is going to be my first chance to really enjoy the LMPOv4 :p @Maron that bracelet tool tip was insanely helpful!!!!
shz7WAc.jpg
3elcvCJ.jpg

ILuvTheCLock

Known Member
23/7/17
Gave the bracelet a baby oil bath today, and now it is even smoother (than just doing the dish soap and dry lube). I LOVE this watch, the service from Sead was perfect, and I am so grateful for RWI and its many helpful members!!! Thank you Sead, and Thank you Raddave Thank you Yllekp and all the other mods who make this a safe place to enjoy all watches!!!
U77eiIL.jpg