• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first super clone RM movement

snobb_ig

27/10/11
Looks like the movement has been inscribed.

6a5a5f37a5d16f060c9d74a8f1b837e2.jpg

5e4ceed1b7908524bd0c48242376dd39.jpg

Like others have said… this in ZF case. Take my money. Let’s gooooo haha. Happy CNY.

Timrm

24/4/18
Looks stunning but the screws look kinda weird to me

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
Reactions: Mercedesslr

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
Very interesting.

The ebay seller from 2017, with no rating? or other items for sale.
The balance jewel is pink so it looks like the rep movement. rare in the wild.

Even if it were a authentic rep movement, seems like a sketchy account

is the same picture from this chat. Nooo i wouldnt send that guy 1$ hahahah

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Ran across that listing last night, more red flags than a CCP event! Everything about the listing and seller are sketchy and I can't believe eBay hasn't sniped it yet.

Reactions: JonathanLing91

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
I messaged the seller and he’s claiming he made the movement himself… says it all really.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
ebay listing has been taken down successfully. Reported as fake

I deal with gen and reps. there are certain lines that should not be crossed

Last edited:
Reactions: GiantSquid

Eseips

5/4/16
That eBay sale is a shame... but technically, isn't it good news, especially the pic with like 10 movements? Does only mean it's probably in production in higher quantities as we all hoped

Reactions: MasterWatch

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
I wouldnt mint spending 1000 for the movement and 500 for the case. In checking the ebay listing, that picture shows the left and right side have 2 small mounting holes. Which appears different than the post above's picture. I do have a ZF 55. If i just yank the hands off my zf 55 and they fit, I would have a super rep. You think I could offer 1000 to buy one of these off ebay? However, the jewel on the balance is the wrong color.

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Gold Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
I wouldnt mint spending 1000 for the movement and 500 for the case. In checking the ebay listing, that picture shows the left and right side have 2 small mounting holes. Which appears different than the post above's picture. I do have a ZF 55. If i just yank the hands off my zf 55 and they fit, I would have a super rep. You think I could offer 1000 to buy one of these off ebay? However, the jewel on the balance is the wrong color.

Except the asking price is $15,000 AUD .....Would you seriously trust someone who accepts an offer of $1,000 for an item listed at $15,000 given they also have zero feedback, zero history, zero presence at all really ??? Don't comer back and bitch about how you got scammed after that. Just sayin'....

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
Except the asking price is $15,000 AUD .....Would you seriously trust someone who accepts an offer of $1,000 for an item listed at $15,000 given they also have zero feedback, zero history, zero presence at all really ??? Don't comer back and bitch about how you got scammed after that. Just sayin'....

really? you think i would buy from that user? He is fishing. you think anyone would really pay 15,000 aud either? Point being he can list his product for any amount, but we know the going rate for rep movements as well as the cost basis, so who cares how much asking is.

we are all here for the next progression in RM reps. just hoping there is some new development about to hit the market

Last edited:

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Gold Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
really? you think i would buy from that user? He is fishing. you think anyone would really pay 15,000 aud either? Point being he can list his product for any amount, but we know the going rate for rep movements as well as the cost basis, so who cares how much asking is.

we are all here for the next progression in RM reps. just hoping there is some new development about to hit the market

Certainly hoping no one would but sadly there are many, many examples of people telling their sad story in the Brig because they couldn't resist what was obviously too good to be true - and yes, that includes people dropping thousands . I think the issue is that, given the nature of acquiring replicas of high value items at a miniscule fraction of the actual cost, there are far too many people hoping to get lucky even when deep down they know better.

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
I talked with the seller.
he said that the custom movement got genuine parts inside which I don't believe its true.
He also said his agent got more 10 available.
He said the strap is genuine and the case is custom made.

Similar selling techniques that abd use.

Here is more pics and videos

Videos

https://streamable.com/9zdgzr

https://streamable.com/1tvxos

The video looks to be of a Gen. Coz the jewel is white. All the clone movements have red jewel.

Reactions: greenbeans

Timrm

24/4/18
Wouldn’t it be possible to change the red jewel into a white one at a watch smith ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI