• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First replica order - Panerai PAM1351

PANFAN

Looking Around
10/4/24
11/04 Placed my order for a PAM 1351 from TTF factory. Communication with Steve through Whatsapp has been great with quick replies so far. He indicated that it will take two weeks for QC photos.

29/04 received te QC photos. Around two weeks indeed.

The watch itself looks great. The lower strap though is a bit to narrow. What do you guys think? I also don't feel like waiting extra.

Reactions: Oxfordgreen1

s696

Horology Curious
7/8/22
11/04 Placed my order for a PAM 1351 from TTF factory. Communication with Steve through Whatsapp has been great with quick replies so far. He indicated that it will take two weeks for QC photos.

29/04 received te QC photos. Around two weeks indeed.

The watch itself looks great. The lower strap though is a bit to narrow. What do you guys think? I also don't feel like waiting extra.

Any chance that your request to the dealer make changements to the watch ?

PANFAN

Looking Around
10/4/24
Any chance that your request to the dealer make changements to the watch ?
Steve offered to order an other strap but i would have to wait extra. As i will replace the band anyway i just wet with this one.

PANFAN

Looking Around
10/4/24
Update 23-05-2-24

30/04 received message that shipment will be a bit delayed because of public holiday

07/05 revived tracking number. Tracking never worked even on the day of delivery the parcel was not found.

22/05 received watch.

Super happy with it. Came with extra black strap.
The whole proces and communication was great. I would definitely recommend Steve.

Reactions: Oxfordgreen1

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Update 23-05-2-24

30/04 received message that shipment will be a bit delayed because of public holiday

07/05 revived tracking number. Tracking never worked even on the day of delivery the parcel was not found.

22/05 received watch.

Super happy with it. Came with extra black strap.
The whole proces and communication was great. I would definitely recommend Steve.
Thanks for the support. Cheers