• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First repair and not the last

Chelmersmudger

Looking Around
2/5/18
Sent a Milgauss rep (with Asia clone 3131 movement) to 52 Degrees, which wasn't actually a movement he'd had previous experience with. Wasn't holding any 'power' but 52 managed to quickly identify the problem and get it back up and running. Great to have a UK repairer (there was another guy joe@ournet but not sure what happened there?) so will certainly be using 52 again.

52degrees

Vendor (Watch Repair UK)
Vendor (Watch Repair)
8/3/20
UK
Glad you are happy and thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. Let me know when you need your next watch looking at!

Thanks again.

ScottyRMZ

Looking Around
10/12/21
Sent a Milgauss rep (with Asia clone 3131 movement) to 52 Degrees, which wasn't actually a movement he'd had previous experience with. Wasn't holding any 'power' but 52 managed to quickly identify the problem and get it back up and running. Great to have a UK repairer (there was another guy joe@ournet but not sure what happened there?) so will certainly be using 52 again.
Hi could you help me with a milgauss as it’s just stopped working thanks

wwwillowww

Horology Curious
13/7/19
hi i am in Lakes UK have a MOD franken SUB neeeds repairing as glass has come off, can you reseal or make it not just glued on ?

Reymusic

Looking Around
13/9/23