• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First rep purchase complete! Flying B Chrono from Hont! PICS

JUMBO PATRON

Horology Curious
1/8/09
OK, I just recieved this watch and I am thrilled. Hont gave me the best price, his communication and response time where awesome and his shipping time really can't be beat. I sent the payment last Thursday and recieved the watch today, Saturday. So it was roughly 9 days from payment until arrival. Hont had the watch shipped within 48 hours of recieving payment. I willl make all my replica purchases from hont for sure and I would recommend his services to anybody.

The watch is unbelievable. It's nice and big, it shines like crazy, and the movement is second to none. I couldn't be happier. I just opened this watch about 10 minutes ago. I still have to have a link or two removed from the braclet but I snapped a few quick shots to hold you guys over until I have some time to take some real photos. Here's the pics, enjoy.

flyingb002i.jpg

flyingb003.jpg

flyingb004.jpg

drivesick

3/7/09
Congrats! Very nice piece. Been debating on that one recently. Huge chunk of metal!!!

sandbrown

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/09
Wow, that's a big watch! The quality from what I can see looks amazing. It looks quite sturdy and heavy.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
THe B is a truly classy watch. And it also makes quite a presence on the wrist. Congrats on getting a great watch from a great dealer.
Enjoy!

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
nice one !!
hont is the best
did u also got the black L. strap for the watch?
or just the ss

JUMBO PATRON

Horology Curious
1/8/09
na just the steel braclet. it was my first replica purchase so i wanted to keep it simple. no box or anything, just the watch.

the watch is great, i love it. regardless that it's a rep, its still a very high quality time piece. very solid.

zinduna

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
Jay-sus that's a big piece of steel! :D

I'm a breitling fan, but haven't ventured into the bentley's yet.

Enjoy your watch

chrono_logical

Looking Around
15/9/09
That's a beautiful looking replica of that watch. I've been eyeing that same exact watch with the blue face as well. I knew it was big, but man, that thing is gigantic. I don't know if my slightly larger than 6 inch wrist could pull that off. I really want it, though! The presence and grace of the Flying B blows the Cartier's and Frank Muller's out of the water. Excellent choice! By the way, I'm a newb. Hi everyone!

doni01

26/12/08
chrono_logical said:
That's a beautiful looking replica of that watch. I've been eyeing that same exact watch with the blue face as well. I knew it was big, but man, that thing is gigantic. I don't know if my slightly larger than 6 inch wrist could pull that off. I really want it, though! The presence and grace of the Flying B blows the Cartier's and Frank Muller's out of the water. Excellent choice! By the way, I'm a newb. Hi everyone!
If you buy it on a Leather versus the SS it will wear a little bit smaller :wink:

NJGallardoFan

Horology Curious
23/7/09
So? How about some follow up here? How are you enjoying your Flying B? How is it keeping time? Any issues? Any more photos? Eagerly await your reply, as probably many of us are considering this piece, Its a Beauty!

cptkirk

Renowned Member
30/12/08
Very nice. Thanks for adding the wrist shot. Wow... what a big watch.

hpy540

Renowned Member
17/10/08
How big is your wrist? I have been thinking about this but every other wrist shotihave seen it just looks too big. I have a 8 inch wrist and i think i could pull it off.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
I have been eyeing this one for ages, and waiting for the price to get more reasonable. Its an awesome watch, I prefer it on leather myself but looks great on both.