• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First rep ordered from Ryan

Criegg

Renowned Member
23/4/13
Florida
Ordered today, Rolex sub 116613 two tone 2836 modified to 3135. Will update as I receive Updates..

This is my first rep and I've studied the forums for quite some time now.. I've asked around and figured I might as well go for one of the best subs around as a start. Looking forward to showing pics once received

ATLninerfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
2/1/13
You picked the right dealer from the beginning. :thumbsup:

Criegg

Renowned Member
23/4/13
Florida
Got an email tonight stating the watch did not pass QC, so Ryan will be exchanging it. I'd rather wait longer for a better quality piece any day!

MillzbuilT

20/2/13
i approved my QCs from Ryan last wednesday! shipped out friday! now the waiting game! also my first, i went with the 005

Lenny

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/11
Nice choice - remember to update the thread with pics

I've just used Ryan for the first also. Good all round dealer

Criegg

Renowned Member
23/4/13
Florida
In the time I've been waiting for Ryan to get the new TT Sub in, I ordered a PAM 005 from ryan and received the QCs for it today. It looks FANTASTIC. Should be getting the QCs shortly for Sub. Will update as I get pics

MillzbuilT

20/2/13
In the time I've been waiting for Ryan to get the new TT Sub in, I ordered a PAM 005 from ryan and received the QCs for it today. It looks FANTASTIC. Should be getting the QCs shortly for Sub. Will update as I get pics

I checked my tracking today...package was signed for at my office....no one decided to tell me!!!! Surprise for me tomorrow at work tho :)

All in all about a week. From payment to QCs to shipping thru customs and here to sin city Las Vegas!

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Congrats, look forward to your photos, and initial impressions :)

MillzbuilT

20/2/13
good morning from Sin City gents!

guess what was waiting for me at the office?? my lovely 005 from Ryan!! unfortunately im in a no cell zone so pics are to come. very excited to put it on. comfortable. and just an all around gorgeous piece. i am officially a part of the rep world!

is it bad im already thinking about my next one? o_O haha!