• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First rep order Rubber strap and deployant clasp for Gen Speedy from TrustyTime

Rolledex

Horology Curious
2/10/23
2 days ago I reached out via DM here on RWI. Sent a link from their website of the rep watch to state I’d like to purchase just the strap and clasp. Confirmed availability, rough timeline, cost. Was directed to email a [email protected]. I did reach out there immediately with the same information the same information was confirmed from their end.

I received payment details last night and made btc payment and shared payment confirmation today.

Will let you know how it goes when payment is confirmed received. Andrew said it’d take 2-4 weeks for factory to release parts which is fine. I’ll need QC before shipment because I don’t want a crap strap strap or clasp for that money.

I imagine I’ll get QC in November and package in December. Not sure as this is my first time buying a rep.

Kettle1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
27/12/22
United Kingdom
Fair enough. Less deviation from the mean in terms of quality or execution of a strap/clasp.
hey bro did you ever receive your parts in the end ... how long did it take ? I was told approx. 2 to 4 weeks too, just curious 🤔

Rolledex

Horology Curious
2/10/23
Yea I did. Can’t remember how long it took but the quality was pretty terrible so I never used it.