• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep: AP Diver V4.1

stinko

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/7/13
Just ordered an AP diver v4.1 from Tony.

Received the QC pictures. As this is my first rep. Appreciate if you could advise if the watch is acceptable.

458spider

I'm Pretty Popular
2/3/13
bezel is aligned
but is it my eyes only or what, imo the lume is not so thick

anyway
Fuark the lume
accept this great watch, man
:)

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Great first post and what's wrong with your watch?

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
And a great first post.

lol how so? (Posting QC pics for others approval) Unless you are being sarcastic.

This and the other thread you said the same this morning where the dude's post was in the wrong section as a sale. ;) Maybe you didn't notice. Thanks for the encouragement though, noobs need it. I just thought it was funny, you had two in a row, nice first posts, which actually weren't such good posts. Again, do keep up the encouragement, we need it.

458spider

I'm Pretty Popular
2/3/13
come on fellas, don't be so harsh.
i know exactly how it feels like
i ever being treated like this too LOL

calm down take it easy and read millions of ap info just like the gurus said.

Zanegst

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/7/12
Looks like a little spec of something on the crystal at 10 minute mark, bet it will wipe off, great looking watch

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
come on fellas, don't be so harsh.
i know exactly how it feels like
i ever being treated like this too LOL

calm down take it easy and read millions of ap info just like the gurus said.

This is the most reviewed AP. it's frustrating that our community does so much work putting pics up, write ups, etc , and people still don't use them. They'd rather be spoon fed info.

D

d4m.test

Wow! if only my QC pics were this good. nice date font too.

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
OP, you just join today and have already gotten your QC photos for your first rep. Wow, that is real fast unless you join other rep forum before here....................:thinking:

You should do some research and reading for information regarding the watch that you wanted to buy before making your purchase, there are a lot of information, guide, review and comparison made by many members here that will benefit you and help you to know what you can expect for QC.

And also read up the rules and regulation here so that you will know what are the do's and don'ts here. For your info, posting QC photos without stating any issue with the watch in not allow here.

If you don't bother to read and hope to just start a thread and wait for someone to give you information that you need then i think you will have a hard time staying here because many here prefer a read and learn member rather than a spoon fed member and you will find that those respond you get from members here (me included:D:) is mostly sarcastic.

Back to your watch, all look good to me except the part at 2 o'clock marker seems to have something there. What you can do is let your dealer know about it, request him to check then send 1 or 2 clearer, close up photo of that area, confirm nothing wrong then it is good to be shipped.

Don't be lazy and good luck to you.

:cheers:

stinko

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/7/13
He doesn't know, so he's asking us. 6757574 threads on the AP Diver , but he's too lazy to read through them.

Ive read a lot on the AP diver reviews. Thus I finally decided to get the watch. In fact this is not my first post. Somehow my other account was not able to access the TD sections.

Ok u will definitely see more value add posts from this account in the future. Man... I even bought the saffiano leather strap SMPlover even before I bought this watch.

Perhaps I just thought a second opinion would ensure I get a good first rep watch. This is my first thus the extra caution. In fact the initial photos had further flaws like the date was misaligned. U can see part of 11 and 12. Which I have told him to correct.

Apologies if I offended anyone in any ways for being extra cautious.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
It's not about offending people. Take a look at how many of these same type of threads are posted every day. Every section has stickies and pictorials , reviews in watches. This particular model even has it's own thread that is almost 100 pages long. You would have seen what some of the regular flaws are. Look at the QC pic thread I linkd you to. That is what QC pics are for. This is not RG where people circle jerk over their QC photos. There are flaws which are not reasons for rejection. They are known and accepted flaws in the watch. If you can't live with those, then it's not a good idea to buy. This is a hobby that requires you to put in time , like many of us have.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
lol how so? (Posting QC pics for others approval) Unless you are being sarcastic.

This and the other thread you said the same this morning where the dude's post was in the wrong section as a sale. ;) Maybe you didn't notice. Thanks for the encouragement though, noobs need it. I just thought it was funny, you had two in a row, nice first posts, which actually weren't such good posts. Again, do keep up the encouragement, we need it.

I don't feel like being rude to new people because it could be unwelcoming so I chose to be sarcastic.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.