• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First puretime order taking rather long? Slow/no progress recently

Xiao

Looking Around
11/3/17
Howdy everyone!

I've been a long time lurker but recently decided to pull the trigger on a beautiful VS omega from Puretime, and have it shipped to Sydney, Australia

Order placed and paid for Aug 15 2020. Everything went smoothly however this shipping is confusing me and slightly worrying.

Shipping with DHL express, my initial tracking number showed the watch to be in United Arab Emirates from Aug 21 and wasn't moving. After emailing them I received a new tracking no. which is showing it's in Riyadh in Saudi Arabia, specifying 'Further clearance processing is required'. After emailing DHL it seems that the package hasn't been handed over to DHL yet.

I've been told wait a few more days, which is fine, however it's been 2 weeks since this last update and 45 days since initial order and the watch isn't making progress to Australia.

At this point I'm concerned that customs may have seized it overseas, or perhaps that the package is lost.

Puretime if you could help me out and provide some more information it'd be greatly appreciated!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for being patient with us and truely sorry for this long delay. Many shipments are experiencing the same now. I did updated in another thread yesterday" I have confirmed with the shipping company these returned packages will start to move in this week". Hope you can wait a few days more

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Why are the watches coming from saudi arabia? Is this their pick up location ?

Because shipping via hongkong isn't a good option now. So it has to go through saudi arabia. DHL will pick up from Saudi arabia

GMT Downunder

Looking Around
23/9/20
Hi there Xiao

I'm also a new member from Australia. Can I ask if you had any payment errors when you placed your order?
I'm trying to pay with a master card but twice I got an error message saying something went wrong with the process.

Any feedback would be much appreciated :)

Xiao

Looking Around
11/3/17
Hi GMT downunder,

Sorry for the late response, yeah I experienced issues with using my mastercards, however with a Visa card the payment went through fine.

Hope that helps, cheers!

Dreams watch

8/6/13
Howdy everyone!

I've been a long time lurker but recently decided to pull the trigger on a beautiful VS omega from Puretime, and have it shipped to Sydney, Australia

Order placed and paid for Aug 15 2020. Everything went smoothly however this shipping is confusing me and slightly worrying.

Shipping with DHL express, my initial tracking number showed the watch to be in United Arab Emirates from Aug 21 and wasn't moving. After emailing them I received a new tracking no. which is showing it's in Riyadh in Saudi Arabia, specifying 'Further clearance processing is required'. After emailing DHL it seems that the package hasn't been handed over to DHL yet.

I've been told wait a few more days, which is fine, however it's been 2 weeks since this last update and 45 days since initial order and the watch isn't making progress to Australia.

At this point I'm concerned that customs may have seized it overseas, or perhaps that the package is lost.

Puretime if you could help me out and provide some more information it'd be greatly appreciated!

Hi Xiao

Have your watch arrived yet? I am keen to buy from Puretime soon. Thanks in advance and hope your watch has arrived and works well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMT Downunder

Looking Around
23/9/20
Thank for the details Xiao. Hopefully you get your watch soon! I think most places in China have one week holiday so things will be slow :(

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi there Xiao

I'm also a new member from Australia. Can I ask if you had any payment errors when you placed your order?
I'm trying to pay with a master card but twice I got an error message saying something went wrong with the process.

Any feedback would be much appreciated :)

Sometimes you may need to ask the bank to authorize the payments so that it will go through. Please email us or PM me if you need any help with this. Thanks