• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase

insomnia

Looking Around
30/4/24
This was my first rep purchase and first time buying from Ryan and the InTime team.

First of all, I appreciate the advice and experience shared on the RWI forum (including first purchase reviews) which helped me take the plunge. I read the sticky threads about making your first rep purchase, read up about the watch and the different factory options, and then picked a TD and went to their website.

I chose the Daytona 116500LN ZF, having tried on the gen and discovering the years of waiting to ever get to wear one, even if I was prepared to pay the gen price!

Hearing the "mixed" experiences with credit card payments (in general), I decided to pay with Bitcoin because I was familiar with it (not being in the US, I hadn't used USDT before). When I went to make the transaction, I realised the volatility of Bitcoin was going to present a challenge, and that USDT was probably going to be a much less risky proposition for a first time buyer. Reading recent reviews, I'm glad I trusted my instinct on this.

Ryan and the team were very understanding and provided updated payment instructions for USDT via email. I sent a small amount first to confirm everything had gone through correctly - which was useful because I had forgotten to account for the fees in the transfer amount (long story short, it's easy to miss this with the platform I use). First time buyers also need to ensure they match the type of USDT they are transferring to the correct wallet address (ERC20 vs TRC20). Again, the team were very patient and understanding and I transferred the balance as soon as I received confirmation that the first amount had been received. Each email query / response took around 24 hours so it added a few days to the process, but that was on me.

I requested and received QC images and with the forum advice fresh in my mind, I checked the images + time graph result and approved for shipment. The watch was shipped the next day and from that point it took about 12 days to reach me. I'm very happy with the purchase and would recommend InTime to others.

With a postiive first experience, I have gone back to InTime for another order - in USDT this time, and have found the payment process quick and easy. Now I eagerly await QC images and the joys of refreshing the tracking link every day to find out when my new toy will arrive! 😄

Reactions: Sub_Souljah