• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase

CBCIII

Horology Curious
28/2/24
I have sent payment for a Oyster Perpetual 124300 41mm VSF from Puretime. will update this thread as I receive QC pics as well as the delivery. very excited!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for the order. We will take care of it, please feel free to contact us if you need any help,

CBCIII

Horology Curious
28/2/24
Payment was confirmed today. Received an email that said QC would be 2-3 weeks out even though I was originally told 3-4 days 24 hours prior to the purchase. Could just be a misunderstanding between departments. Will update as I know more.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Payment was confirmed today. Received an email that said QC would be 2-3 weeks out even though I was originally told 3-4 days 24 hours prior to the purchase. Could just be a misunderstanding between departments. Will update as I know more.

Welcome to RWI. I suggest you spend 4-6 weeks reading so you know what you are doing. Trusted Dealers do not stock watches. They go to the factory that makes the watches. If the watch is in stock the delivery is fast. If not you have to wait for the next production run. If you are in the USA don't use DHL or FedEx. The seizure rate is high. I lost 3 watches to Customs till I learned to wait weeks for the post office to deliver.
This is not Amazon.

CBCIII

Horology Curious
28/2/24
Welcome to RWI. I suggest you spend 4-6 weeks reading so you know what you are doing. Trusted Dealers do not stock watches. They go to the factory that makes the watches. If the watch is in stock the delivery is fast. If not you have to wait for the next production run. If you are in the USA don't use DHL or FedEx. The seizure rate is high. I lost 3 watches to Customs till I learned to wait weeks for the post office to deliver.
This is not Amazon.
Calm down my guy. I understand the process, and am in no way upset. I’m simply reporting my experience to help others who are considering a purchase. I asked if the product was on hand/available from factory/required a special order, and then asked for an estimated QC based on that status. I was told what I was told.

No hard feelings over here. I’m sure I’ll get what I get when I get it 😂

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Calm down my guy. I understand the process, and am in no way upset. I’m simply reporting my experience to help others who are considering a purchase. I asked if the product was on hand/available from factory/required a special order, and then asked for an estimated QC based on that status. I was told what I was told.

No hard feelings over here. I’m sure I’ll get what I get when I get it 😂
The guy is trying to help you understand and this is your response ?

CBCIII

Horology Curious
28/2/24
It's just the automatic reply. Everyone gets the same email when payment is confirmed
I appreciate the reply. As you say, I just received the QC photos and approved it. Looks awesome!

CBCIII

Horology Curious
28/2/24
Received notification of shipment today and got my USPS tracking number. Very excited! Will continue to update this thread as the watch makes its way to me.

Jrodvon

Horology Curious
6/3/24
Nice watch, can’t wait to get mine! Waiting for my payment to be confirmed at the moment

Reactions: CBCIII

CBCIII

Horology Curious
28/2/24
Just getting around to making this post, but the watch arrived on Monday 3/18. It is absolutely gorgeous.

Total time from placing the order, to wearing it on my wrist was only 19 days. That level of service alone is enough to make me a lifelong customer. Thank you Puretime!