• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase with Tony

Lezzzgetit

Horology Curious
10/6/21
New member here!

Just ordered the “CLEAN Ssubmariner 40mm” on Tony’s site. Will keep you guys updated. Tony reached out to me and was told payment did not clear yet. (Usually takes 24 hours) Will continue to update.

6/10/21 - placed order on site.

Lezzzgetit

Horology Curious
10/6/21
6/11/21 - payment got declined on my end so decided to go with western union. Was hesitant but decided to trust since he is a TD; plus discount.

My communications with Tony have been great so far. But that is to be expected right? Let’s see if it continues after payment. Will keep everyone posted.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
6/11/21 - payment got declined on my end so decided to go with western union. Was hesitant but decided to trust since he is a TD; plus discount.

My communications with Tony have been great so far. But that is to be expected right? Let’s see if it continues after payment. Will keep everyone posted.

Thats ok, I always pay Tony via WU or Moneygram. No problems so far.

Lezzzgetit

Horology Curious
10/6/21
Update 6/19/21
From what Tony is telling me, all factories are having a little bit of a delay in manufacturing their products. still waiting for him to get my watch and send QC photos. Communication wise, Tony has been great. If anyone can confirm delays in China factories, that would be appreciated.

Lezzzgetit

Horology Curious
10/6/21
Update 7/7/21

looks like there is still a lot of delays in the factories…Tony is very responsive and updates me whenever I ask. Informed me that the factory will be sending out new shipment this week. Crossing fingers* I guess this wasn’t the best time to try and purchase but we shall see. Will keep everyone posted.

Mpn3219

Looking Around
29/6/21
Does anybody have any advise on ordering with Tony? I’ve followed the payment instructions twice now and haven’t received an email or anything..

Mpn3219

Looking Around
29/6/21
I ordered a week ago yesterday from his site and still have not received an email or any communication from him

Lezzzgetit

Horology Curious
10/6/21
I ordered a week ago yesterday from his site and still have not received an email or any communication from him

I would download wechat and add user Asian7750. That’s Tony’s ID. Let him know you purchased a watch on the site and go from there. I haven’t had a successful transaction yet so can’t help much further from here. Let me know if you have any luck with the wechat.

Lezzzgetit

Horology Curious
10/6/21
Update 7/16/21

Tony just sent me QC pics! All look good from what I can see. Will update again once I receive the watch and get it in my hands.

Lezzzgetit

Horology Curious
10/6/21
Update 8/10/21

I have to say, first time dealing with Tony and I was a little worried, but he came through!! Got the watch delivered today and put straight on my wrist. I purchased the CLEAN version and can’t really find any fault at the moment. I would highly recommend Tony and will definitely be doing business with him again soon! Here are some on write shots.

Skrbowbullet

Looking Around
12/9/21
I’m looking to buy a blue and gold submarine Rolex, would anyone know which is the best website to order from on RWI. They all seem legit????

Lezzzgetit

Horology Curious
10/6/21
I’m looking to buy a blue and gold submarine Rolex, would anyone know which is the best website to order from on RWI. They all seem legit????

Yes. All of the trusted dealers are legit. I would contact them and see who you think is good for you to get you the watch you want. I’ve only dealt with Tony from asian7750. Good luck!

6ixggs

Looking Around
6/8/21
Does it come with glide lock? I don’t know how to service fit a watch.

Band-Aid One

Looking Around
3/9/20
I ordered a watch from Tony in April and still haven't received it. Tracking says it cleared JFK in July. We're now almost going into October and still nothing. Anyone else experiencing these delays? I don't think it's being held up in customs as it did clear. Is it lost?