• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase with Puretime

KennyW

Horology Curious
2/9/23
Hi all, I've just made my first purchase with Puretime,

SUBMARINER 40MM 116610 LV GREEN CERAMIC 904L STEEL RAF 1:1 BEST EDITION A2824​

So far so good, very professional and very clear, I've just paid by Western Union and waiting for update, I will post again with updates of how well it's going

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for ordering from us. We will confirm to you as soon as the payment is collected.

KennyW

Horology Curious
2/9/23
Thank you for ordering from us. We will confirm to you as soon as the payment is collected.
Thankyou, appreciate the correspondence, really happy with how you do business, keep up the good work!

KennyW

Horology Curious
2/9/23
Will do, Glad you like our service
Well, Alice from billing in Puretime has emailed to say they picked up my Western Union payment and everything should only take 1 - 2 weeks now and that QC department will send pics shortly. I'm still very happy with their service, Alice has been very helpful and Im already looking at other watches now! I'll keep you updated.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sounds good. we will process your order as soon as possible. Please wait for QC

KennyW

Horology Curious
2/9/23
So still waiting on QC, it's been 11 days now since ordering, i'm still happy to wait as they told me 7 - 14 days, hope there's no problem with the model I ordered

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Please kindly be patient. It takes a bit longer now than usual. Many factories are delivering slowly now.

KennyW

Horology Curious
2/9/23
Hi all, so received my QC pics and video over the weekend and within the time specified! I'm extremely happy with watch and service and now waiting on tracking details, Puretime are one of the best, as soon as this is posted I'm going to pull the trigger on the Daytona in my cart!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Good to know it ! Please do update us once you get it !

KennyW

Horology Curious
2/9/23
Hello all new first time buyers, I can tell you all that I received my submariner and I'm absolutely over the moon, the watch is amazing! Feels like I've an actual Submariner on my wrist!. Please be patient with delivery and tracking, I received tracking through DHL for pickup in Germany, but could only track with some unknown site at first, but it eventually got picked up by them and arrived. I ordered, with pure amateurish excitement an RAF Submariner 116610LV (I think) with 904L and A2824, then read many threads of how RAF factory wasn't great, to my surprise it was an ARF that they sourced with an RA sticker, anyways a great buying experience, Puretime are very professional and helpful, I will be back

KennyW

Horology Curious
2/9/23
Hello all new first time buyers, I can tell you all that I received my submariner and I'm absolutely over the moon, the watch is amazing! Feels like I've an actual Submariner on my wrist!. Please be patient with delivery and tracking, I received tracking through DHL for pickup in Germany, but could only track with some unknown site at first, but it eventually got picked up by them and arrived. I ordered, with pure amateurish excitement an RAF Submariner 116610LV (I think) with 904L and A2824, then read many threads of how RAF factory wasn't great, to my surprise it was an ARF that they sourced with an RA sticker, anyways a great buying experience, Puretime are very professional and helpful, I will be back
Sorry I meant an AR sticker

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Congratulations! We are glad to know it's well recieved. Enjoy your watch!