• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase with CTime

finite

Horology Curious
12/7/23
USA
Decided to order my first rep after doing lots of research on models, manufacturers, and TDs. C Time was an obvious choice for the latest version clean factory batgirl. I just put in my deposit for (GMT-Master II 126710 BLNR Clean factory v2 on jubilee bracelet with DD3285 movement).

Jul12 - Made first contact with C Time. Super nice and friendly. Provided information about timelines, QC, payment and availability.
Jul13 - Paid my initial deposit for QC

He even let me know that they would be willing to do deep crystal swap before the watch ships if I wanted.

So far, great service. Looking forward to seeing the QC photos and wearing this watch on the town!

Reactions: CTime

finite

Horology Curious
12/7/23
USA
Jul15 - QC Photos received, watch looked spectacular. Can't wait to receive it.
Jul16 - Paid remaining balance I owed to CTime

Fantastic service, very responsive, very kind. I will update the thread once I have my tracking number and when I receive the watch of course.

finite

Horology Curious
12/7/23
USA
Jul16 - Messaged the seller after realizing that the watch I approved was using an oyster bracelet instead of Jubilee. Was so focused on the finer details, the obvious one slipped past me. Was originally going to ask to pay for an additional bracelet. But the seller offered to switch it out for jubilee and send me QC photos of the new bracelet. Just waiting to receive those photos.

Thank you c time! Great service!

Reactions: jeffm1000

finite

Horology Curious
12/7/23
USA
Jul17 - They swapped the bracelet to jubilee and sent me another set of QC photos for the new bracelet. It looks great. Gave them the GL. Now just waiting to hear about shipping/tracking.

eBoy

🏥🚑 RWI New Members Mental Asylum Warden 🩺⛑️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official front desk team

You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "New members say hi" section or because I spotted one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section and introduce yourself.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (all subsections) as they contain information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules!

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, this please take a look at this sticky thread:

If you need further help, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We're always happy to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

[This is NOT an automated message, despite it being a standard text. Replies will be read by an actual human!]

Reactions: finite

finite

Horology Curious
12/7/23
USA
Jul19 - Received tracking number. Can't wait to receive the watch, C time is friendly and helpful as always.

Will update once the watch is received

finite

Horology Curious
12/7/23
USA
The watch arrived today! And in perfect condition. Super happy with my purchase. Thank you for the excellent service, C Time!

Reactions: golfa

finite

Horology Curious
12/7/23
USA
I will post some photos next week, I promise! I haven’t forgotten about you guys.

turris

Looking Around
18/8/13
Decided to order my first rep after doing lots of research on models, manufacturers, and TDs. C Time was an obvious choice for the latest version clean factory batgirl. I just put in my deposit for (GMT-Master II 126710 BLNR Clean factory v2 on jubilee bracelet with DD3285 movement).

Jul12 - Made first contact with C Time. Super nice and friendly. Provided information about timelines, QC, payment and availability.
Jul13 - Paid my initial deposit for QC

He even let me know that they would be willing to do deep crystal swap before the watch ships if I wanted.

So far, great service. Looking forward to seeing the QC photos and wearing this watch on the town!
Hi, can you tell me how you ordered it, I’m trying to get the very same watch with CTime and don’t know where to start.