• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase from Trusty Time

GraemeC

Looking Around
2/4/24
18th April 24 - Emailed Andrew to enquire about availability of Omega Seamaster 300 Tokyo VSF and Submariner 116610LV 'Hulk' VSF
Received a really quick response, both models available.

Order placed via Trusty Time website, quickly got a confirmation email and instructions for paying via Western Union - process was very clear and simple.
Made payment yesterday, now excited waiting for QC pics!

Lots more watches on my purchase list when funds allow - IWC Portuguese Chrono, Royal Oak, Ladies Royal Oak for the missus and a Hublot Classic Fusion (don't get the hate for Hublot, a mate has one of these in gen, its a really nice piece)

GraemeC

Looking Around
2/4/24
Just to update, QC pics received on 24th April and 25th April
Had a couple of queries, all resolved very quickly and politely - great communication from Andrew
Received notification that my order had been dispatched on 5th May
Tracking didn't update until 15th May when it said delivery would be 16th May (48 hour tracked delivery service in the UK)
Package received on 16th May, watches were really well packed and are fantastic quality - I will add some pics tomorrow
Really great service, would totally recommend
Huge thanks to Andrew and the team at Trusty Time - I will be ordering quite a few more watches in the coming months!! (y)