• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase from Steve (The One Watches): Authentic review and updates about the process. ROLEX - Submariner 116610LV 904L SS/SS Green VSF VS3135

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
15/12: Receive tracking number.
Hello,
It's better if you post your experiences AFTER you receive your watch.
Nobody will follow this thread if you post every single step (tracking, customs, waiting time, etc.).
Wait until your watch is with you and then do a summary.
greeting.
P.S.
I understand that the first order in this hobby is something special and you would like to share your experiences immediately.;)

Reactions: Rx4Time

oneyedjack

Horology Curious
10/12/23
Why do we care ?
My friend, you must have such a miserable or difficult life at the moment to be so bitter. Live, meet people, enjoy hedonism, educate yourself, start businesses, make money, spend money, share positive energy with people, do good things for yourself and for the world, seize the day!
All the best

oneyedjack

Horology Curious
10/12/23
Hello,
It's better if you post your experiences AFTER you receive your watch.
Nobody will follow this thread if you post every single step (tracking, customs, waiting time, etc.).
Wait until your watch is with you and then do a summary.
greeting.
P.S.
I understand that the first order in this hobby is something special and you would like to share your experiences immediately.;)
Was not aware, thank you. As I wrote in my initial post, I was planning to share updates for the benefits of others who are potentially new. And might need that kind of visibility in terms of process before they go for it. Looks like silence is gold on this website, will stick to that. Cheers & all the best.

Reactions: 68camaroguy

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
Was not aware, thank you. As I wrote in my initial post, I was planning to share updates for the benefits of others who are potentially new. And might need that kind of visibility in terms of process before they go for it. Looks like silence is gold on this website, will stick to that. Cheers & all the best.
Hello, no one said that silence is golden (on this website).
What I meant was that it is easier and more informative for the reader if he can read your experiences (negative as well as positive) in summary.
For example, if you have to wait 5 weeks for QC and then post a negative post because it takes so long (has happened very often), this (for newbies) reflects badly on the TD, who is usually not to blame for the waiting time.
Only when the entire ordering process has been completed can you form an opinion on everything, because only then can you judge why one or two problems arose and you don't unsettle other newcomers (by posting something EARLY).
This forum lives from the information of the members (including yours), so silence is not always golden.
And please don't take all comments too seriously, it's a hobby and should be fun (which sometimes should be taken with a pinch of salt). I wish everyone a nice day.
greeting

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Supporter
6/8/23
Italy
My friend, you must have such a miserable or difficult life at the moment to be so bitter. Live, meet people, enjoy hedonism, educate yourself, start businesses, make money, spend money, share positive energy with people, do good things for yourself and for the world, seize the day!
All the best
If you start answering to other members in that way, a huge amount of shit will come to you. I don't want to be aggressive, nor sarcastic: it's factual. Please understand that @TESLA760 sometimes can be a little rude, but we need guys like him, to moderate our expectations and understand the rules of the forum. Please be patient, wait for the watch to be delivered home and than share your opinion. I have saw so many threads starting that way and ending with the OP being ridiculed. Please, change your attitude, and I hope read the rules of the forum. There are so many people here that will help you if you respect them. Best regards,

Dario.

draytrader1

Looking Around
28/12/23
Usa
Hi,

First order from Steve: ROLEX - Submariner 116610LV 904L SS/SS Green VSF VS3135

Will update the process here for the benefits of the community.

10/12/23: Approached Steve via WA. Asked questions, obtained clarifications. Fairly prompt responses over 6-7h.
Just paid the deposit via Wise in the evening.

Hey can you confirm his whatsapp? And did you use PayPal?

j-unit139

Supporter
Certified
12/3/23
GER🇩🇪 / CH🇨🇭
Hey can you confirm his whatsapp? And did you use PayPal?
You can find his Whatsapp contact on the website. Website link can be found here:

Usually for Steve, Paypal payment is only granted to long-term customers with dedicated history. I recommend Wise, you also get 5% discount.

oneyedjack

Horology Curious
10/12/23
Received the watch a couple of days ago.
Looks very good to me.
Thanks to Steve and to anyone who contributed constructively.

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
All the best
Oh boy. Tes has been here since 2011. You have no idea who you're talking to lol

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
I'm no one special
Come Austin Powers GIF

🤪

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Here is very lively, first of all, thanks to the owner of the trust and support, but also can not be separated from the friends of the new members of the advice and help. The most important thing is to have fun.

Wine Rose Kiss GIF by The Bachelorette