• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase batgirl with DD3285

Stevenhedg

Horology Curious
17/5/23
Canada
Hey everyone after spending a lot of time on this forum I have decided to order first rep and chose CTime from all the good reviews. Placed order for GMT master II 126710 BLNR clean factory on jubilee bracelet withDD3285 movement.

First thing I’d like to say is communication has been great , clear and fast. Makes me feel at ease and got confirmation that payment was received. Now I know this watch has a bit of waiting list so I will update once I get QC

Oder placed on May 17

Stevenhedg

Horology Curious
17/5/23
Canada
Hey everyone after spending a lot of time on this forum I have decided to order first rep and chose CTime from all the good reviews. Placed order for GMT master II 126710 BLNR clean factory on jubilee bracelet withDD3285 movement.

First thing I’d like to say is communication has been great , clear and fast. Makes me feel at ease and got confirmation that payment was received. Now I know this watch has a bit of waiting list so I will update once I get QC

Oder placed on May 17
Sorry wrong thread , if admins can move it to CTime I’m not able to delete. Thanks