• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase: APSF Royal Oak Offshore Diver 15707 White Ceramic/RU SA3120

pippop35

Getting To Know The Place
2/9/23
Asti ITALY
Paid the order last monday (Bank Tranfer)
Waiting confirmation that the money has been delivered.

To be continued... 🤞

Asian7750

Trusted Dealer
2/11/09
Thank you for your order in our website . ;)

pippop35

2/9/23
Asti ITALY
Watch arrived today.
Easy sale without any problems.
Tony is a very friendly and helpful.
Buy with confidence(y)

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
I remember 2019 when Casio introduced the 2100 series G-Shock, the "Casio Oak" which looked like a AP RO but in resin. It was a super sales hit and remains one to this day. Then came the "metal mod" to make it look like it had a metal case, looking even more like the AP, and eventually Casio introduced full metal variants of the watch, and they still sell like hot potatoes, simply because it's an attractive watch.

Now I'm looking at this AP RO in all white with a ceramic case and I close my eyes a little bit and try to imagine wearing it out in public, in a fresh summer outfit, and I envision someone saying "cool G-Shock . . . what model is that?"

To be clear, I mean that in a positive way. I like that watch, and I like the idea of wearing a RO that has a bit of the vibe of a premium G-Shock and an RM at the same time, meaning, a Royal Oak that doesn't scream "money" but rather blends in with its casual vibe. If I could find a way to make it fit my big wrist, I'd may be tempted to order one myself.