• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase a replica daytona 50th edition

ocsic159

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/3/16
Finally decided to pull the trigger on a replica. It's a Daytona 50th edition with brown ceramic bezel and ice blue face.

8-4-16 ordered the watch through the website

11-4-16 received QC pics and approved them

Will keep you guys updated. Will post pics once watch is in my hands.

Pj788

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/1/16
Yea i'd definitely like to see it. I bought a cheapo 21j version and would like to compare to yours

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
Good for you..just dont play with the chronos much..try it if you want for one time to see how its working but probably you dont need the chrono...it will be more safe and maybe the watch will last longer

D

d4m.test

Lots of pics please:) Read up several of them and follow A7750 usage instructions precisely on stopping the chrono between 50´and 10´ before resetting after always stopping it first. Avoid winding or don´t wind at all and build up power reserve before trying the chrono. Possibly hacking is better than keeping the seconds at six always running/ depends on the usage.
You need another rep fast:), this is not a daily beater.

ocsic159

30/3/16
Thank you gentlemen for all the info! I Definitely have read up on the movement and its pro's vs con's. In all honestly I hardly ever use the chrono. I have a gen breitling montbrillant that the chrono is never used! For me the best feature of the watch the thing that sold me is the slide rule on the bezel! I use it every day!

I probably might get flamed but my daily beater is a gen breitling super avenger 2 gmt.

ocsic159

30/3/16
4/15/16 - Watch sent via airmail. Cant wait to get the watch!

BuzzWatchgear

Known Member
28/3/16
I am thinking about the same watch! I like the color of it!
When reading about the 7750 I am not sure to order it. But I don't want to use the chrono.
Where did you buy it?
Please send pics!

ocsic159

30/3/16
Well I received the watch last week. Just got around to taking pictures of it been crazy busy at work! The pictures don't do it justice. I noticed if the light is of higher kelvin the whiter the dial appears. The lower the kelvin of the light the bluer it appears. (The pictures were taken with a ~5600k light {dial will appear whiter}) So far have not have had any issues with the 7750 movement. I have wore it for about 4 days. I have used the chrono a few times each day (about 3-4 times each day) with no impact on the watch performance so far. I have noted a +3 seconds a day gain on the watch so far.

Enjoy!

IMG_7154.jpg

IMG_7160.jpg

IMG_7182.jpg

Full album here: https://goo.gl/photos/YiL5Z1EUGd67Ag729

ocsic159

30/3/16
WOW! Great watch! I like it! Have fun with it!
Thank you for the pictures!

It is a great watch. I love that it has a nice weight to it and many people have already complimented me on it. It is the dial that really makes this watch pop!

Wrighty

Known Member
14/5/16
Just ordered one from a member on here, it looks a lovely watch. My only concern is will it fit an 8" wrist , I really hope so :)